OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

A whole lot of Dunning-Kruger happened over the last year. If anyone was around pre-2020, you know that the market isn't sweet.

Your gains last year mean nothing. Your buys this year mean nothing. Please learn valuations. Please understand key ratios. I shared a few tips in a post a while back.

I deviated from my approach to chase and it has hurt me this year. I am now up 18% for the year, based on gains from the last two days. Really only the last 4 hours.

Stop chasing the bull****. Look at a P/E ratio and understand what it means.
P/S works better for me, but I agree. Valuations will be more meaningful right now than a week ago.

I totally understand people not buying dips today
As for me I got in and out of calls on SPY sold when it was almost green for 10%
Puts on Twitter for decent gains
Then doubled back started getting beat the **** up account turned red held my position waiting to see if I could reposition myself
And I was able to bought puts again on another strike now back into the green
And damn near about to break even on the outs I was getting beat up on
This is why side cash and a strategy is important

Going all in sounds cool and all but wtf are you going to do when it doesn’t go you way

NBA top shot is like a blockchain gif?

Officially NBA licensed, serialized, blockchain gif.

Here is one a fellow NT member pulled yesterday from a $9 pack. It’s selling for over $1800 for any serial number. If you have a low serial number, some people will buy for more. Expand the arrows to get the full experience (the music).

Is there a single sector in the green? Even oil and copper falling? Are people just going into bonds or wtf?
Inverse like UVXY are doing well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Riding Twitter all the way into the red after shorting it 3X
FA7EC906-ACC7-481F-B96C-828504B47C48.png

The only thing not being sold off on my watchlist

TDOC is breaking my heart. My whole portfolio (except the dumb YOLO stocks) is red. But for TDOC to be down so much, when I believe so much in it, hurts. I won’t sell. I’ll ride it out. But this isn’t fun.

Got a few grand that I’ve been waiting on a dip to invest. But I don’t have a strong sense of whether this dip will bounce back soon or continue to get worse.

Back
Top Bottom