OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Pick your stocks that you want to buy or add to, stops against the low of day should work if we bottomed. This looks like a nice higher low if we close on highs.

So, is there more than one Becky stock? This whole time I thought it was just Peloton. I own some Pinterest. So I own some Becky stock??? How exciting!

Becky Portfolio

PTON ETSY PINS CHWY SBUX LULU ULTA PGNY TGT SBG

Levering up in case this is the bottom

Doubling my HAAC position to 500 shares, stop at 11.80 on the lever. This is the max margin I'll take. Ideally an announcement comes soon, this pops to $20+ and I can trim the lever lol.

Edit: foolishly taking my stop off here in HAAC because of the SPAC floor and I'll accept the max risk. I dont want to have my stop ran and this is super thin typically. Smart move is to use a stop if trading. This is not smart.

Last edited:
You guys forgot MTCH. Also, TGT is walking a line. They definitely have a universal appeal, like AAPL (Becky's phone of choice).

You guys forgot MTCH. Also, TGT is walking a line. They definitely have a universal appeal, like AAPL (Becky's phone of choice).
Add BMBL too fam. Maybe even over MTCH

NSH warrants are cheap if you're looking for SPACs. No position since I'm levered up and overweight HAAC.

Is BMBL worth investing into yet? I would 99% agree to replace or add them, but I'm not sold on their future yet. Match has a lot of different brands, including market leader Tinder. Bumble needs to prove they have a strong growth potential before I add them.

Because the only thing $BECKY cares about is potential.

I just reread this thread during the Feb 20-March 20 meltdown. A lot of you guys have been ON THE MONEY on timing it as close as possible and going all cash. Got back in or DCA'd at great times too.

tkthafm tkthafm is the King of Bear Markets

It was a different time though with the virus and international markets being the key factor(s)

Is BMBL worth investing into yet? I would 99% agree to replace or add them, but I'm not sold on their future yet. Match has a lot of different brands, including market leader Tinder. Bumble needs to prove they have a strong growth potential before I add them.

Because the only thing $BECKY cares about is potential.
Honestly, neither company excites me too much. But I get the thematic and brands and that should be enough for a winner long term. Just not exciting enough for me personally (I'd go with MTCH if I had to be a buyer though).

HAACU has 98% institutional ownership. Yeah, I'm not levering down by selling these, I'll sell something else.

I really don't like being on margin so I rebalanced my book.

I trimmed the 5 share add I had in SQ and took 10 shares off of TDOC. This brings me back to core size, covers the cost of the HAAC double and leaves me with a little cash for the CML Top Pick.

She's baaaad but she belongs to the streets
bagelme.gif

Back
Top Bottom