OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Robinhood basically saying “you won’t pin this on us this time.” :lol:

D7E50D54-28CE-4D73-8133-AFFE4EEDAE1A.jpeg

All my money is tied up in the markets as i nibbled away on Tesla. Apple, Pelton, Square, & Roku these last few days

if more dips are coming, debating if i wanna move whatever else i have in rest of my savings from 1 year of expenses to 6 months for emergency situations.

thekillerj23 thekillerj23 I’d keep 6 months worth liquid in a high-yield savings account. Anything above that would be invested responsibly. I have to remind myself that the money invested isn’t spent, its working. God forbid an emergency does come up, I can sell and pull it for use before my emergency fund runs out.

Exactly how im trying to think bro. I have 1 year of liquid just being super safe but thinking of 6
Months and think of it like you said. Not spent but working! Obviously don’t go all in on Uncle Joe rib shack but safe reliable investing. like apple is not folding anytime soon lol

Put a stop limit in right after you click buy so it’s robotic and guaranteed. Then if the trade is working, edit your order to scale out

I normally would. Mobile doesn’t have it for some reason. You can’t stop loss or take profit.

no way I’d ever use my phone to scalp. I’m just trying to learn how the market reacts mainly I pick up my computer tomorrow. :pimp:.

I normally would. Mobile doesn’t have it for some reason. You can’t stop loss or take profit.

no way I’d ever use my phone to scalp. I’m just trying to learn how the market reacts mainly I pick up my computer tomorrow. :pimp:.
Keep sizes small and don’t even worry about making money yet, you need consistency so think about this in point based gains, not dollars made. If you can make $3 a share consistently, you can make $100 or 10,000 a day. Build the right habits first and only scale up gradually and over the course of a year or two. Any time I got loose and started pushing it more than I should, I got slapped down. Be gradual and focus on consistency and process.

Keep sizes small and don’t even worry about making money yet, you need consistency so think about this in point based gains, not dollars made. If you can make $3 a share consistently, you can make $100 or 10,000 a day. Build the right habits first and only scale up gradually and over the course of a year or two. Any time I got loose and started pushing it more than I should, I got slapped down. Be gradual and focus on consistency and process.

dude, I don’t even care about the money tbh.

it’s just a lot of fun. Like you see a trap forming and you place and order and hope it works out. It’s just plain fun. :lol:

I want to get good though. Like 90% success. I don’t understand a lot about stocks tbh but this doesn’t matter. You see a play forming and take it that’s what’s cool to me. Could be some sketchy penny stock or apple. Doesn’t matter except volume and volatility.

bot a starter in PLTR at 25.74.

edit: scalped PLTR, dont want to own more than 20 positions right now.

qqq needs to clear 318 to confirm this reversal and set up a potential FTD.

Last edited:
I will remind you that we have not seen a reversal from a technical perspective.

The US government is printing $2 trillion and equities are bouncing like I paid .25 cents for them at a grocery store.

Back
Top Bottom