OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Added 5 more shares of PTON at 105 since I wont be allowed to trade it anymore starting next week. Contemplating adding a share of AMZN to fire off the last chunk of cash I've got sitting.

do they 👀 at your portfolio or what? Or is it the honor system? There’s no honor in stocks bro, it’s the American way.

do they 👀 at your portfolio or what? Or is it the honor system? There’s no honor in stocks bro, it’s the American way.
They have access to my accounts and can see everything. I have to move my Roth to a new brokerage house so they can see it. If the firm she works for owns any stocks, I cant touch them. So, loading up on some long-term holdings I believe in before I'm cut off.

They have access to my accounts and can see everything. I have to move my Roth to a new brokerage house so they can see it. If the firm she works for owns any stocks, I cant touch them. So, loading up on some long-term holdings I believe in before I'm cut off.
My holdings are similarly monitored. I told them I am an aloof trader who scalps and momentum trades like a mother. I told them I dont even pay attention to most tickers. They gave me a list I couldn't touch. I said whatever.

:sick:

I think I cracked the code on futures btw. Went undefeated last night and this morning.

I gave up on scalping them.

My holdings are similarly monitored. I told them I am an aloof trader who scalps and momentum trades like a mother. I told them I dont even pay attention to most tickers. They gave me a list I couldn't touch. I said whatever.
I'm not going to risk my Gfs job like that :lol: If it were my own job? Sure. But I'll play nice with this situation lol.

My mom's brand new account tho...

10 year yields coming down as JPow speaks.

Jpow came with it. My man!!!

Maybe spoke too soon. But as long as he doesn't mess this up...lol

Need this association with stocks and the 10 year yield to break anyways.

I want us to moon and hit ATHs soon :lol:

I'm overweight in a few positions from buying the dip. And I want to size down.

Accounts should be back to January levels by summer. You don’t want it to go straight back to highs too quickly but we’re past the worst I think. If you own a stock that didn’t move or is close to going r/g, id reconsider owning it.

I only use the e-mini and it was with paper but I haven’t missed a trade since I started this.

5min chart with Mac d.

I just wait for it to hit previous resistance AND wait for the signal line to be below the macd line and zero line and go short.

opposite for when it hits support. Signal line above Mac d line and both above the zero line and go in.

you’ll be sitting around a lot waiting for it to hit support/ resistance and then use macd to confirm.

if it’s moving sideways just wait for some action and see what it does.

I also give the stop plenty of room to breathe so I don’t get stopped out of trades that will eventually go my way.

I have no experience really in any trading but being new it works for me.

Gawd damn you AMC, just before it dropped, sold off a bunch of shares before closing, just so you can get them all back in the after hours lol smh

They need to approve my damn account already. Gold and s&p minis is lit at night.

DDBAB439-3ACC-4FFD-B23C-7E2051517044.jpeg
1A414216-0773-47CD-961F-48CF84BE026F.jpeg

10 yr is back to pumping. Quad witching is going to **** **** up. Be careful out there and don’t chase big green candles.

Back
Top Bottom