OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Dollar is the reserve currency. When country owes another country $, you pay in US dollars. China has already shown that they will manipulate the yen’s worth, cannot be trusted. By printing $, we are devaluing the dollar by causing some inflation, but we are also lowering our debt since dollars are worth less. Fed put inflation targets at 2% going forward

Got it. I gave up on that. I don't have the capital to throw my **** around and I figure if I cant earn profit + 65 cents per contract wtf am I doing? :lol: Maybe one day if I actually trade more I'll look elsewhere for options trading.

I’m not a fan of it that’s why I still **** with RH it adds up I don’t care what anyone says I see dudes buying 200+ contracts on a options move and that .65 to buy and .65 to sale

but this new age is spoiled I remember when it was $4 to buy and sale
I couldn’t imagine buy a $100 option and having to get 20% just to see a scalp of profit
I just wish RH would have a customer service line

Yeah bro that's why I dont mind the 65 cents :lol: $9.95 commissions on trades back in the day, stocks or options, was extra wack. I was hyped when Scottrade dropped the $5 commission trades when I was in college, and it would have blown my mind to know that we'd be going commission free across the board by 2018.

Yeah bro that's why I dont mind the 65 cents :lol: $9.95 commissions on trades back in the day, stocks or options, was extra wack. I was hyped when Scottrade dropped the $5 commission trades when I was in college, and it would have blown my mind to know that we'd be going commission free across the board by 2018.

it was wild the first time I sold a option I had I was so proud then I checked the final amount
Was counting on my fingers and everything
Like wtf :lol::lol::lol:

I mean it’s other platforms that offer cheaper
But they don’t execute as fast like webull wants you to re login and don’t let it be a expiration day contract you have to click a disclaimer it’s all time consuming

that’s why I don’t mind Rh it’s already set at the mid price (since I do t **** with wide bid/ask spreads and if I have to resubmit the order I don’t have to move the price to the correct number it’s already set
It’s easy if you are aware of what you are doing
But it’s also easy for people who have o clue what they are doing

You guys should see people ***** and moan about fees in the crypto thread. :lol:

Yeah back in 2018 coinbase was eating
But with platforms like ameritrade it only cost them like .20 for the order to get clear
Charging $4 to $5 in and out when it barely cost you 20% of a buck they were making a killing

Speaking of fees and all that.

could I wire money from my futures broker to my webull avoid taxes until I cash out?

I don’t want to withdraw it, pay taxes. Put in in an etf and then pay taxes again when I withdraw that if avoidable.

Speaking of fees and all that.

could I wire money from my futures broker to my webull avoid taxes until I cash out?

I don’t want to withdraw it, pay taxes. Put in in an etf and then pay taxes again when I withdraw that if avoidable.

man you might have to ask them I know they (webull) have their own wire fees

Everyone needs their cut I guess.

first I have to build up my new account... ideally trading to invest my profits.

yeah the last time I use webull just for a funds transfer I had to pay the bank $30 and webull $8 I did it early in the morning and still had to wait a day for the fund’s to be available :smh: :smh: :smh:

It not a bother to much for me on tastyworks fees because the have a cap on how many contracts they will charge you for (10)
But what I hate about them is editing orders and whenever I try to submit a withdraw it’s like they’ll wait until the end of the trading day to get it going

mplsdunk mplsdunk If futures are taxed anything like stocks and options, you're taxed on gains no matter what when tax time comes. Even if you dont transfer the funds out. If you do transfer, but you dont reinvest, shouldn't be any additional taxes paid. Only on gains (realized or unrealized). So if you make 5k on futures trading, you're taxed on that. If you sit on cash in webull or futures acct, no more taxes. You reinvest in ETFs or whatever you'll be taxed on any gains even if you dont sell the position.

I hope that made sense.

Yeah I get what you’re saying.

idk when they tax them. Like you’re saying it might be on any gains or only a withdrawal like crypto.

I do know the tax rates are way less than stocks and crypto.

I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it I guess.

Bought a small position in NPA today .3% and added more SE. only fitting NPA jumps 7% from my tiny *** entry and SE sells off $3 from it.

new company to watch tomorrow in the digital advertising sector and a new top pick or company to watch next week in a new sector not previously covered (my guess is EVs).

trimmed some FSLY and onds to wire out so money and pay for some renovations.

Bought a small position in NPA today .3% and added more SE. only fitting NPA jumps 7% from my tiny *** entry and SE sells off $3 from it.

new company to watch tomorrow in the digital advertising sector and a new top pick or company to watch next week in a new sector not previously covered (my guess is EVs).

trimmed some FSLY and onds to wire out so money and pay for some renovations.
think its CCIV if it is for EVs?
i been considering selling some TDOC for SE

Dollar is the reserve currency. When country owes another country $, you pay in US dollars. China has already shown that they will manipulate the yen’s worth, cannot be trusted. By printing $, we are devaluing the dollar by causing some inflation, but we are also lowering our debt since dollars are worth less. Fed put inflation targets at 2% going forward

All of that is true, none of it is new. This phase of monetary policy isn't something new, it's part of a known cycle. The dollar won't be the reserve currency 250 years from now, maybe a lot sooner.

think its CCIV if it is for EVs?
i been considering selling some TDOC for SE
He’s been discussing the beauty of EVs for consumers and he likes Lucid as a car, not sure. He also likes Rivian. If it’s not EVs, my guess is maybe VR or orbital aerospace.

TDOC is a dog right now. The reality is, if you like the thematic, you should be a buyer during this chop, but personally I can’t deal with it, too many reopening headwinds. But livongo is a beast.

probably another down day today. Be ready for more chop until the next earnings season

Back
Top Bottom