OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Joined Aug 12, 2013
Bought like $25k yesterday and today when some alerts went off. Had to average down on CURI. Did it a little too soon though. Feel like I’ll be bagholding this one for a while SMH.

Last edited:
Joined Nov 3, 2011
Lot of beta there. You're gonna be ****ed on any weakness. Welcome to the club :lol: if you're comfortable with your risk, ignore it, otherwise, manage your positions.

I personally am letting the market scale me out of **** with bad buys. I already trimmed TWLO down to a starter from my bad buys at 340 and 345. SQ will be trimmed robotically as well with one trim hitting and more at 215.5 and 214.5. Letting the market take me cash in certain places where I was green and with size.
I'm locked in for the ride. I've actually slowed down on looking at my portfolio for the last week or so.

Joined Jul 20, 2012
Put city out here
I’ve been cashing in mostly puts this month
I think I can count on both hands how many calls I’ve traded

Joined Nov 8, 2013
Woo, hella red everywhere for me. Hurts to look at but I’m gonna buy the dip here on SE, SQ, TDOC, and HAACU, and leave some on the side in case we keep going down. Looking at starters on PTON and ABNB. Feeling kinda crazy to do this right now, but just looking at it like these are seeds I’m planting for a future harvest. Next month will be more cash to DCA. Godspeed NT fam!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now