OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

UIPath PATH IPO is decently priced. Would prefer to jump in on pull backs under $20B mc but this is a big winner fundamentally.

set those bids GTC on stocks you want to own or add to and let price come to you. do some research while you wait for fills.

Been working on consolidating some of my portfolio and positions these past 2 weeks. The bulk of my investing happened prior to the large market dips/corrections and I haven't fully recovered as I put a good chunk in and didn't have the most funds at the time to buy those dips etc.

I cut losses on some positions which I'm okay with as I wanted to move that money into other positions where I'm long in and feel more excited about. As a young investor, I have to remind myself I'm investing, not day trading -- and am actively working to continue to be patient and attentive.

My larger positions are (roughly in descending order): TSLA, PINS, CURI, AAPL, RBLX, TDOC, SQ, PTON, PLTR, DKNG, ROKU, ARKX. I still have some restructuring to do.

I also have a LOT to learn and a lot of times feel like I don't know what I'm doing :lol: but one day at a time right haha

Added back some nvta and JMIA. Nvda is too far out of reach for now to add there. Will just focus on nvda during a dca day in the future when it slows down

The Baba situation is interesting

Fined $2.8B and stock goes up almost 10%

Looking into why that happened, I guess it was already known they would be fined, the question was how severe. The cloud of uncertainty weighed the stock price down (fear), and in reality $2.8B is a drop in a bucket for them based on their assets and revenues

The Baba situation is interesting

Fined $2.8B and stock goes up almost 10%

Looking into why that happened, I guess it was already known they would be fined, the question was how severe. The cloud of uncertainty weighed the stock price down (fear), and in reality $2.8B is a drop in a bucket for them based on their assets and revenues

Spot on!

I'd love to see BABA march right back up to $300 and beyond where it belongs.

It has absolutely no business being in the $200s

Well I joined stock gang, got two shares of Disney for long term and some BLDR.

The second company supplies building material for houses. I know them well and business is booming.

got 20 shares of NXE for a trade, looks like its getting ready to take off.
Looking into BLDR, I like it a lot... The NT portfolio needs some non tech plays 😂

Back
Top Bottom