OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Man Robinhood and Ameritrade are going to have to team up to get me where I want
Almost 10% of my accounts value was spent on fees :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
and I don’t think I want to do that over the longterm
I’m going to see how this week goes before I just break those accounts in half

Added 12% in gains started off with puts on snap should have held them and then waited for ours to play out on SPY

and I’m 2 for 2 on puts on SPY on the Robinhood account

Sold a lot of JWN, made good profits from buying in at about $14 when it dipped last year

Gonna use that to grab more aapl, and going to look research some lumber plays with the housing shortage

If I missed anyone, pls let me know. Here's who we have so far, not including me:
johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm
iheartboost iheartboost
ballinsam23 ballinsam23
jjs jjs
mplsdunk mplsdunk
L lazyj10
degenerate423 degenerate423
Brownstone Brownstone
antidope antidope
tomdiginson tomdiginson
jigsta05 jigsta05
QU!K QU!K
solewoman solewoman
coolcool coolcool
3am scholar 3am scholar
superantigen superantigen
alfa alfa
$tatus $ymbol $tatus $ymbol

So I've got 19 right now. Let's add 1 more person and then im closing entry. If I missed anyone please lmk and entry is closed. Anyone want to help with 'position' categories either throw it out or DM me, or we can run it with a free for all draft. Any US-listed, not penny-stock, equity can be drafted, in that case.

If I missed anyone, pls let me know. Here's who we have so far, not including me:
johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm
iheartboost iheartboost
ballinsam23 ballinsam23
jjs jjs
mplsdunk mplsdunk
L lazyj10
degenerate423 degenerate423
Brownstone Brownstone
antidope antidope
tomdiginson tomdiginson
jigsta05 jigsta05
QU!K QU!K
solewoman solewoman
coolcool coolcool
3am scholar 3am scholar
superantigen superantigen
alfa alfa
$tatus $ymbol $tatus $ymbol

So I've got 19 right now. Let's add 1 more person and then im closing entry. If I missed anyone please lmk and entry is closed. Anyone want to help with 'position' categories either throw it out or DM me, or we can run it with a free for all draft. Any US-listed, not penny-stock, equity can be drafted, in that case.
Gonna need you break down like I’m a 5 year old, it’s like a fantasy draft but with stocks right?

Gonna need you break down like I’m a 5 year old, it’s like a fantasy draft but with stocks right?
Yup. But I think itll be easier to manage if we free-for-all the picks and not worry about categories/positions. Mostly because we'd have to assign categories to like every single stock out there. **** that. Once we confirm the players I'll do a randomizer for the draft order. Itll be a snake draft.

Aiming to turn this 1600 into 3200 by the end of the trade week so I can split it between accounts
The only thing I forgot about Robinhood is I can’t participate in the final hour of expiration day options
Would have came in handy for when SPY dropped a lot from $319 but I did enjoy not even looking at this **** for that last hour
Got to keep the same strategy the only thing change is I’m not spending $1.20 per contract

Good luck to everybody this week
And best of luck on you guys stock draft
See y’all Friday :nthat: :nthat:

me either but I can still give it my best yolo.
I mean it's basically a YOLO into some stocks with paper money and hoping for the best. I havent thought past the initial draft. Do we allow trades? How do we determine the winner? What happens if someone drafts Nicola and it goes bankrupt before Christmas? All these unknowns still.

And B Sox B Sox we do still need one final participant :nerd: :nerd:

Man I’d say no trades, that’s going to be way to hard to track and I don’t think anyone in here really trades except a few people.

I’d say just pick the stocks and whoever profits the most wins.

I could just put it in my Webull paper trading and track it that way. Since we aren’t buying and selling we all could put it in our paper trading accounts on whatever broker we have and just take screen shots to see who wins.

that way you aren’t spending your time on our fantasy stock game.

I mean it's basically a YOLO into some stocks with paper money and hoping for the best. I havent thought past the initial draft. Do we allow trades? How do we determine the winner? What happens if someone drafts Nicola and it goes bankrupt before Christmas? All these unknowns still.

And B Sox B Sox we do still need one final participant :nerd: :nerd:
Put the young Gawd broncos19dm broncos19dm in there.

I could just put it in my Webull paper trading and track it that way. Since we aren’t buying and selling we all could put it in our paper trading accounts on whatever broker we have and just take screen shots to see who wins.

that way you aren’t spending your time on our fantasy stock game.
Haha I have no issue spending my time on our fantasy stock game. I was planning on putting everything into an Excel sheet and waiting for New Years to hit before declaring a winner. Company name, ticker, and price as of draft day. From there we just calculate the % increase in price and see who got luckiest :pimp:

If WeBull has a way to plot it all on a graph itd be fun to check in at intervals to see who's leading though.

Haha I have no issue spending my time on our fantasy stock game. I was planning on putting everything into an Excel sheet and waiting for New Years to hit before declaring a winner. Company name, ticker, and price as of draft day. From there we just calculate the % increase in price and see who got luckiest :pimp:

If WeBull has a way to plot it all on a graph itd be fun to check in at intervals to see who's leading though.

ok cool, I just didn’t want you to regret taking this on or anything.

it’s just like real money as far as I can tell. Like you can see your stock’s chart and your account etc etc.

I’d probably just plug in what I draft into it so I can have a rough estimate of how I’m doing since I don’t use paper for anything now.

Back
Top Bottom