OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Love seeing SQ get prolapsed before earnings. Just like ETSY and MTCH and everyone else that had a run last year. Hope SQ rebounds with a solid earnings call tonight and gets back to the open price today by end of AH.

GameStop's no longer junk. My average is a little too high for my liking, but it's green.

While I'm waiting for RC to take control, I'm picking up a few SPACs as close to ten bucks as possible.

added more dkng and fsly this morning f it NYC still doesnt have approved mobile gambling besides upstate even though cuomo gave the approval. feel like once its official in the fall revenue from NY will be insane

added more dkng and fsly this morning f it NYC still doesnt have approved mobile gambling besides upstate even though cuomo gave the approval. feel like once its official in the fall revenue from NY will be insane
only thing to be aware, Cuomo wants the state to take as much money in as possible so something like dkng might see pressure from the state. regardless, it's a good win for them either way.

I capitulated and sold nvta twlo and jmia for losses yesterday to add more fsly pins and snow and honestly, I feel happier and safer with the changes in my account. especially w the fact that I added fb earlier in the week when I rebalanced roku for risk purposes.

The SEC apparently launched another investigation into NKLA in March, and they disclosed it today, and their stock... is up? 11%? What is going on in this ****ing simulation?

only thing to be aware, Cuomo wants the state to take as much money in as possible so something like dkng might see pressure from the state. regardless, it's a good win for them either way.

I capitulated and sold nvta twlo and jmia for losses yesterday to add more fsly pins and snow and honestly, I feel happier and safer with the changes in my account. especially w the fact that I added fb earlier in the week when I rebalanced roku for risk purposes.
out of all of ophirs picks NVTA has been the most frustrating one to hold with the cash raises been dying to sell but cost basis is in low 40s n dont want the big loss so diamond handing for now but wish i could just sell and add more PINS and PD

out of all of ophirs picks NVTA has been the most frustrating one to hold with the cash raises been dying to sell but cost basis is in low 40s n dont want the big loss so diamond handing for now but wish i could just sell and add more PINS and PD
Helped that I had a lot of realized gains to tax loss harvesting against. Nvta is probably a multibagger but I still don’t understand what they do so I’m going to focus on what I know.

This PTON action is pissing me off.

Anyways, everyone brush up over the weekend and get familiar with your draft board. This game is about % not price. AAPL could run to 160 and still lose to someone like JMIA if they run to 35.

How long is the game lasting? A year?
Ends 9/30/2021. Gives us the rest of this quarter and Q3. So everyone plan for summer earnings too. Lots of macroeconomic factors will play into stock performance. Think COVID variants/lockdowns, summer hiring spikes, congressional bills, etc.

Back
Top Bottom