OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

So tired of this trade deal nonsense manipulating markets

Recycled headlines are working in both directions
When ever I see a straight drop out of nowhere I know that a headline about the trade war is the cause of that

the **** is disgusting and exhausting

Glad I got in on Axsome Therapeutics & Global Blood Therapeutics. Both stocks have been on a steady rise.

Looking to see if I can get a nice rise out of Gerdau as well.

i feel compelled to say this as this thread, and social media in general, have become an outlet to falsely portray flawless success. so i thought i'd leave a comment for new investors to clear their naivety, and hopefully bring them back to reality and avoid getting burned. we see this time and time again on twitter, stocktwits, etc:

1) never trust someone who only posts their wins, or a greatly unbalanced win/loss history
2) >90% hedge fund managers cannot beat the market over the long term. that says a lot. chances of randoms posting nothing but triple/quadruple digit wins, yachts, lambos is an obvious facade.

it kind of reminds me of how MLM schemes attract victims. just use your head, only use money you are perfectly fine losing 100% of, and remember there is no legal get rich quick scheme in the market, or in general for that matter. don't let hope and desperation get the best of you. good luck!

I just started a dividend portfolio and trying to focus on a strong diverse. trying to mix a Ray Dalio or Warren Buffet kind of strategy... all-weather portfolio. Any tips?

I’d personally stick to companies with lots of cash and potential for growth. Apple, Amazon, google, Microsoft, they’re the leaders for a reason.

521C257C-29F2-4CEA-BDAC-39DD9F4433D4.png

D2809DAE-BA61-4F45-B4D8-27A7B498B258.png

I just started a dividend portfolio and trying to focus on a strong diverse. trying to mix a Ray Dalio or Warren Buffet kind of strategy... all-weather portfolio. Any tips?
All-weather? Invest in ETFs that track the overall stock market or specific indexes. Single companies like Apple or Google like JRS said are good for strong performance, but theres been instances in the past and present of former kings dying and shrinking. I guess it comes down to your risk profile and what exactly you want to achieve with this portfolio.

Whoever been shorting SPY since October has to have a blown account by now
Lord :lol::lol:

:lol: It hasn’t been easy being bearish. My account is still doing well thanks to hedging with long positions. Things are very manipulated right now with algos buying/selling every BS trade rumor and all the fed intervention but I’m still shorting more every time we climb higher. I had heavy shorts on NQ futures all through 8300-8450 and closed for a nice profit at 8175 on Tuesday. That put my account at all time highs. Now looking to re-up shorts back at 8350-8500 levels.

Loaded up again with shorts on friday, nice payoff today. Tariffs are set to go in place this Sunday. Who has confidence good news is actually coming with trump/china ? If no last minute good news things will get bloody IMO

I just signed up for robinhood about 4 days ago. Been trying to read up on how to get started on this stuff. Reading yall's comments in this is like reading another language lol. So much lingo (returns to page 1 of 181).

There wont be any major dip for a while! Pump it up

seriously though, they have so many revenue streams. all tech co combined in one. Subscription, solar, storage, software, hardware, cars, trucks, semi, batteries, insurance, roofs, atvs, all in house

I just signed up for robinhood about 4 days ago. Been trying to read up on how to get started on this stuff. Reading yall's comments in this is like reading another language lol. So much lingo (returns to page 1 of 181).
Hope you signed up with somebodies referral link so you could get a free stock.

Was planning on buying more shares, but didn't think it would take off that fast. Crazy part is I stumbled upon those stocks by luck. I randomly decided to search for stocks from black owned companies and found those two gems.

Back
Top Bottom