OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

China on Thursday announced that it will halve tariffs on hundreds of U.S. goods, which will take effect Feb. 14.

*prolly for masks, O2 tanks, pharma, gloves, etc... :smh:

DOW 30,000 Hats for ALL!!!

MNUCHIN: PRESIDENT IS WILLING TO CUT CHINA TARIFFS AS PART OF PHASE 2 DEAL, SAYS ON FOX BUSINESS

*MORGAN STANLEY'S WILSON: LIQUIDITY DRIVEN BULL MKT IS INTACT

Last edited:
9D5C2494-0D7E-480F-8787-5966EB8823DD.png

Saw this in a Facebook group this morning
Idk if it’s real or not but idk why people make moves like this with this much capital to play with

For sure. Pigs get slaughtered.

Can't stress over the coulda, shoulda, wouldas in the market. That only leads to emotional and irrational trading. Trying to get back what you never had in the first place.

The TSLA roller coaster is still in full swing tho. Gonna be volatile af until the valuation settles at a stable level.

Guys, if I'm looking to get back into trading options, and want to learn the more advanced technical details, what would be your first stop on this wide world web? Havent been active in options in... 4? years now. Lost a lot of knowledge. Obvs still know the basics but I'm suddenly seeing things in here I'm unfamiliar with.

Carnival cruise ship from Hong Kong carrying more than 2,200 people will be banned from entering the country - Nikkei

CCL, RCL steady

Guys, if I'm looking to get back into trading options, and want to learn the more advanced technical details, what would be your first stop on this wide world web? Havent been active in options in... 4? years now. Lost a lot of knowledge. Obvs still know the basics but I'm suddenly seeing things in here I'm unfamiliar with.

I keep seeing the Najarian Bros ad on tv :rofl:

I learned from Keane on the Market. Idk if his room is still any good though. What are you looking to learn about specifically? I should learn more about Greeks but meh. Long as you understand delta and theta and how volatility works you’re usually ok. It’s great seeing these WSB morons though buying options $300 otm and making a big splash on a lucky move though. God bless America.

I'm long $YANG at 43.00 from yesterday.

I apparently have a strong penchant for fighting central banks :lol: but there are so many reasons to be bearish on China. Let's go PBOC show me what you got.

Back
Top Bottom