OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Robin hood need to start over from scratch even though I don’t have any open option positions it’s ridiculous how it’s down during trading hours and spy went from being up $2+ to in the red

I would have been so ****ing hot
My watchlist is on there for today but no money losses

Last edited:
Robin boo’d need to start over from scratch even though I don’t have any open option positions it’s ridiculous how it’s down during trading hours and spy went from being up $2+ to in the red

I would have been so ****ing hot
My watchlist is on there for today but no money losses

With all the "free" trading platforms, good example to switch.
*partial to IBKR

Yeah I just open a Webull account for options and my funds on ameritrade will be clear on Thursday maybe wensday

mom still going to use RH though 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
It just crazy seeing them act like a Jordan release on one of the foot sites 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• 1583165474779.png
    1583165474779.png
    77.6 KB · Views: 133
Can someone please explain this to me? I am looking in to some index funds and I see that some says they are no load. According to this chart does that mean I have to Pay 49.99 every time I purchase this index? The platform is TD Ameritrade.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 12.17.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 12.17.00 PM.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 124
I got caught in Robinhood holding an spy put from last week. I STILLL can’t sell it. This is ridiculous.

Very interested in Pinterest long term. Revenues are growing, plenty of ads non the platform that blend in very well with content. Becky’s love it.
Also gonna start DCA’ing to ARKW tomorrow. Really like it’s holdings.
AA4CC7EE-9172-43B4-AB79-E7305197B58A.png

Also interested in ARKG eventually as a low weight high risk biotech play but would rather get in during a correction and not anywhere near the highs.
1EFD5DC2-8D38-4A44-9D77-565FD1DBD374.png

- G7 Now Drafting Statement On Coronavirus Response For Finance Leaders To Issue Tuesday Or Wednesday - Statement As Of Now Does Not Include Specific Language Calling For Fresh Fiscal Spending Or Coordinated Interest Rate Cuts By Central Banks - RTRS Citing G7 Source

Ruh Roh

G7 middle finger to Trump??

"We, G7 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors, are closely monitoring the spread of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and its impact on markets and economic conditions."

*Donny bout to have an aneurysm

Honestly to take action now could be a major problem and while there are systematic issues like china’s pmi cratering, they need to hold onto some bullets for the long run if this gets worse. I see them cutting rates in two weeks if the market is struggling.

I’m initiating a starter in two positions today PINS and ARKW. Literally just grabbing one share with the left over money I have in my accounts and going to dca over time alongside my mutual funds.

WOW

600 point swing on the dow

from -300 to +300 in a minute

Ducatti Donald effing Trump. Holy!

Back
Top Bottom