OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Just got an email from my bank about limiting hours at all branches, and the new available hours will be by appt. only. Makes me wonder...

Anyone think we could see a run on the banks now like during the G depression?

People were dumb enough to go into a frenzy over toilet paper, so it’s certainly possible. Especially if they close down markets.

Just got an email from my bank about limiting hours at all branches, and the new available hours will be by appt. only. Makes me wonder...

I’ve been expecting it to happen.

Man I barely use cash I’m about to start stacking in the shoebox :lol: :lol: :lol:

but we can’t forget times are differ t now with the ability to still have you wallet without actually having it on you

The current trend is down... The trend for th foreseeable future is down .. stop acting like this market is going to recover or reverse.. you sound ignorant

We have lots of Pain to go through

The current trend is down... The trend for th foreseeable future is down .. stop acting like this market is going to recover or reverse.. you sound ignorant

We have lots of Pain to go through
Talking to me? I know we haven't hit the bottom yet. I also know the market isn't here to give away money, especially not the options market. Funny things happen especially when the majority is piled on one side.

Talking to me? I know we haven't hit the bottom yet. I also know the market isn't here to give away money, especially not the options market. Funny things happen especially when the majority is piled on one side.
Agreee. The best way to inflict max pain is a two week rally followed by a rug pull.

A 2 week rally? How high? I don't think we are going back to 25k on the Dow, 7500 on the Nasdaq or 2700 on the S&P anytime soon.
I’m not predicting or expecting a rally, but if they wanted to trap shorts and bull trap retail longs this is the way to screw everyone over.

Limitless QE. Now I know this didn’t cause massive inflation in 2008 but it wasn’t limitless. This is limitless and who knows how far this goes. 🤦‍♂️

Yep, this is why I closed my short before sleeping :lol:

I love futures.

The question now is, what happens when QE infinity fails ?

Nah not you just the general direction of the thread seems like a recovery is gonna happen anyway now... 2 weeks ago people were talking about buying dips and going long ... Lol we literally are a few weeks into a downturn with no end in sight and y'all think the market will rebound in the near future...

I told y'all we are going back to a 4 digit Dow....

These days will be written about .

Nah not you just the general direction of the thread seems like a recovery is gonna happen anyway now... 2 weeks ago people were talking about buying dips and going long ... Lol we literally are a few weeks into a downturn with no end in sight and y'all think the market will rebound in the near future...

I hope you’re short with every ounce of blood in you since you’re so adamant about the collapse of the entire financial system.

I don't believe a single person in here thinks we're recovering any time soon, let alone in 2 weeks :lol:

Market barely higher after the Fed announcement.

The fed capitulated today. Imagine telling the market you are willing to give literally unlimited money with rates at zero and the market keeps dropping. The problem is the fed can print money and keep blowing up the debt bubble, but it cannot print demand.

Sure you can offer loans to a business to not fire its employees and just pay them to stand around with zero customers walking in, but you are left with an even more fake and sick economy.

Cuomo just said NY lockdown can last 9+ months.

Short NQ futures @ 7000

Wow, Zoom Video Communications continues going crazy. Up 18% today right now, it was mid 70s in Jan when the first US covid case broke, now 155

Back
Top Bottom