OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

$9.60 PROFIT SO FAR BOIS

But seriously. Is the meme statement “buy into what you use on the regular” accurate? As in I love Costco and buy their stuff outta loyalty or just in it for the investment?

Peter Lynch theory is very real. Seeing my wife on PINS everyday is what drew me to researching the stock's fundamentals, and that's been a nice winner for the NikeTalk charitable trust. I hate FB as a social media platform, but the reliance and dominance of it is why I bought the panic today and didn't get caught up in the FUD. It's something you should use to get started and depending on your risk tolerance and abilities, you start venturing out into other avenues. I always look and see what people are using, doing, throwing out and research the fundamentals and see if it makes sense. Etsy, Peloton, Chewy have been stocks I've noticed from everyday life, but I missed the boat on them because you just can't be in them all and sometimes mistakes get made. But look around, see value, see growth, see opportunity.

fauci talking about herd immunity when vaccine does come out. like 75% of the ppl has to get it. scam

Do we have more data on the effectiveness of anti-bodies?

If anti-bodies only last for a couple of months, then it seems to me that herd immunity will never be reached 🤔

I’m not a doctor though

Antibodies don’t do **** :lol: vaccine will have to probably be yearly.

Added a lil lvgo around 73.6 today. I wanted to be patient with FSLY and added around 72.50 but nope never came off that 77 level that was the first level of interest on my charts. Bleh.

When do you guys decide to add to a position that is on an upswing? I always hear that you should wait for a pullback or buy on a dip, but is there any reason you’d want to add to a position that you like even after a strong move upward? I don’t want to get greedy and chase, but at the same time if I think its still a good company long term it should matter, right?

TSLA :pimp:
Shoutout to アミーゴ アミーゴ

this crash will be trash but at least it’s another buying opportunity.

No crash...FED got these at the ready...

1593534609087.png

When do you guys decide to add to a position that is on an upswing? I always hear that you should wait for a pullback or buy on a dip, but is there any reason you’d want to add to a position that you like even after a strong move upward? I don’t want to get greedy and chase, but at the same time if I think its still a good company long term it should matter, right?
Suits add to winners. You need to find a technical system that works for you to figure out when to add on dips. Whether it’s moving averages 5/10, 8/21, Fibonacci, or value area trading. See what speaks to you. I always start my process on the 4 hr chart, then go back out to the daily, weekly, monthly and get my levels that way then use the one minute for entries and exits.

I’m just gonna have to live with the fact that I’m not gonna make the gains that I wanted with Tesla that I imagined, but I’m gonna just invest anyway. To think it was $400 some months ago. It’s trash being a broke boy
1593550927041.png

1593550897663.gif

Back
Top Bottom