OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Kills the election for trump. Only a tone deaf moron would give an ultimatum with people’s lives on the line. Dems should just stonewall and ask for 4 trillion, fully legalized weed and gambling, hookers in every household, etc.
There was saying about weed 10 yrs ago.

Legalize it, and regulate the eff out of it.

Why can't they just do the Andrew Yang Freedom dividend? They want want to salvage the economy right ?

****ing NKLA with the cult strength to bounce back from the lows at opening, and cut their daily loss in half. ****ing vaporware frauds.

ETSY killed it. Hell of a run and it should be.

This makes sense.

Still not understanding Disney but ok...lol

Those sales numbers for etsy

roku with great revenue for the advertising market good earnings for fsly. Added fsly might add roku

Really curious to see how it reacts after earnings.

Got some calls on NET (reporting tomorrow) so I wonder if that mirrors FSLY (reporting today) post earnings

But NET really hasn't mirrored FSLY as per stock movement so it may not even matter at all.

Just hope NET does well as I also have a decent amount of shares (less worried about them long term though)

Welp, there goes my plan

ETSY killed it. Hell of a run and it should be.

This makes sense.

Still not understanding Disney but ok...lol
Disney is long overdue. A solid number of subscribers for their streaming platforms worldwide along with securing the deal with the NBA for the Bubble.

Call me crazy, but I think it could be argued that it should be even more.

tenor - 2020-08-05T134121.054.gif

Ok, if one is going to make a play on PTON, isn't it around this time?

Earnings are supposedly 09/10. Get some plays and hope for a run pre and post earnings?

Back
Top Bottom