OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I second that, need some good profiles to follow

Tired of sneaker notifs, dont get me wrong I still have a love for em but im getting older

I need a balance

I’ll post a list later.

added some sq for a swing to my core. 229 stop on the swing, 5 shares. Thinking this can be 300 if we canclear the ath’s

edit: stopping here, I honestly just feel uneasy using my cash right now but I like the set up

Last edited:
Seems like peeps all in on AFFIRM? I'm still on the fence.

Point me in the right direction sir?
Not all in on AFRM at all. I'm riding the general IPO euphoria we've seen the past couple years. Peleton makes up a sizable portion of Affirms client base, so once that drys up, what happens to Affirms cash flow? Lots of uncertainty.

On the flip side, I see Affirm's name everywhere I go online now. So, who knows. Maybe they will expand and grow revenues at an explosive rate.

I just think Affirm has the potential to be a full credit operation a la capital one. I used it for My wahoo kickr at 0% but I see them offering a virtual card for purchases at places that don't even have an affirm option.

Yeah I need to be in this thread more. So sick watching the exercise related stocks grow a few thousand percent from when I first thought of buying them at $1.xx and brought it up in the in shape thread.

Very glad I held on to GME since the low entry last summer. Time to start scaling out!

The Affirm IPO bodes well for SPACs and Direct Listings, the narrative continues on re retail getting the short end of the stick while institutionals profit so much overnight. Will be fun to see how SoFi and other fintech companies trade these coming months. Waiting on Stripe and Plaid to make some noise

I’m happy to send out a daily list if the money is right

1610572163022.png

Back
Top Bottom