OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

People to Follow on Twitter

Each one of these people, to me, is a must follow and has provided value.

@OphirGottlieb - CML Pro CEO
@saxena_puru - he's been an annoying **** past couple of weeks, but his portfolio updates are worth it for idea generation
@hiddensmallcaps - just started following him, good for genomics
@cfromhertz - excellent trader, posts lots of great ideas, runs a solid chat room (not a member but I've known him on twitter for a while)
@wallstjesus - unusual options activity
@openoutcrier - news
@canuck2usa - trade ideas
@investorslive - if you want to day trade he is a must follow and his chat room is the best in the business for momentum trading. do not ask him for buy/sell tips or anything "dumb", this is the big leagues, ie 6 figures a day big
@traderstewie - great for ideas and charts
@danshep55 - good for ideas
@optionshawk - options ideas
@bradloncar - biotech writer
@hedgemind - hedge fund follower
@adamfeuerstein - biotech writer, broke the remedesivir story in march
@alphatrends - charts
@muddywatersre - short hitman
@kerrisdalecap - short hitman
@stockhollywood
@modern_rock - when he's short a momentum stock, you know it's garbage
@citronresearch - you already know
@szaman - ideas, charts, day trading
@kunal00 - same ^
@jimcramer
@semodough - fire content
@sprucepointcap - short hitman
@rampcapitalLLC - lulz
@oddstocktrader - day trader, momo, OTC
@offshorthunter - swing ideas
@markflowchatter - news
@elkwood66 - when he's short a big momentum move, it's a bs stock (GNUS, SRNE)
@canny4 - that real talk
@sunrisetrader - ideas
@reddogt3 - ideas
@eliteoptions2 - options
@trendspider - charts
@patternprofits - ideas
@jfahmy - ideas
@malibuinvest - ideas/charts
@investing_city - Jesus follower who invests
@allstarcharts - charts
@rachels_44 - options
@tmltrader - charts
@duckman1717 - charts
@traderamogh - ideas
@tcmllc- ideas
@beth_kindig
all the 7investing people
@cperruna - charts, ideas
@Richard_chu97 - health tech
@martychargin - ideas/charts
@deltaone - news
@dhaval_kotecha
@RichardMoglen
@adventuresinfi
@StackInvesting
@alphacharts365
@IanGrayLive
@hhhypergrowth
@moon_shine15
all the ark people
@StockMarketNerd
@jablamsky
@SeifelCapital
@TerraPharma1
@skaushi
@JoeySolitro
@DPogrebinsky
@Soumyazen
@HedgeyeComm
@SatoshiAlien

i just looked at the contract prices and it’s a no for me (shoulder shrug)

I know for sure some people got trapped in GME at $38 :rofl::rofl::rofl:
The wsb GME gains are insane. $0.01 calls bought morning of for 1/15 popped to $6.00. Only one person posted up their losses. Also, don’t take advice to heart from people who have positions. Theyll tell you to hold and don’t sell, as they do just that behind your back. Lots of places are full of hype driven selfish folks. You really have to weed it out and do DD.
Yet many are taking this GME gamble here. What else are they missing on? You never see the whole picture. They want you on that fomo

The one dude on WSB that made like $2.8M today has actually been consistently posting his GME yolo position since 2019.

That is unreal. He diamond-fxcking-handed through it all. And the damn stars aligned as the stock moons just perfectly for his 1/15 calls.

That is some crazy WSB ish.

I still cannot, for the love of all that is holy, understand this GameStop madness. It boggles my mind. Gotta love it though.

E-commerce numbers were excellent and sparked a short squeeze because people think they can make the company work online only or predominantly online. I was very wrong on GME, and I apologize to anyone who I cost money on that trade by being bearish.

Have the 401k max to deal with so there will be no single name Additional exposure until I take care of that. Most boring time of the year markets wise for me.

People to Follow on Twitter

Each one of these people, to me, is a must follow and has provided value.

@OphirGottlieb - CML Pro CEO
@saxena_puru - he's been an annoying **** past couple of weeks, but his portfolio updates are worth it for idea generation
@hiddensmallcaps - just started following him, good for genomics
@cfromhertz - excellent trader, posts lots of great ideas, runs a solid chat room (not a member but I've known him on twitter for a while)
@wallstjesus - unusual options activity
@openoutcrier - news
@canuck2usa - trade ideas
@investorslive - if you want to day trade he is a must follow and his chat room is the best in the business for momentum trading. do not ask him for buy/sell tips or anything "dumb", this is the big leagues, ie 6 figures a day big
@traderstewie - great for ideas and charts
@danshep55 - good for ideas
@optionshawk - options ideas
@bradloncar - biotech writer
@hedgemind - hedge fund follower
@adamfeuerstein - biotech writer, broke the remedesivir story in march
@alphatrends - charts
@muddywatersre - short hitman
@kerrisdalecap - short hitman
@stockhollywood
@modern_rock - when he's short a momentum stock, you know it's garbage
@citronresearch - you already know
@szaman - ideas, charts, day trading
@kunal00 - same ^
@jimcramer
@semodough - fire content
@sprucepointcap - short hitman
@rampcapitalLLC - lulz
@oddstocktrader - day trader, momo, OTC
@offshorthunter - swing ideas
@markflowchatter - news
@elkwood66 - when he's short a big momentum move, it's a bs stock (GNUS, SRNE)
@canny4 - that real talk
@sunrisetrader - ideas
@reddogt3 - ideas
@eliteoptions2 - options
@trendspider - charts
@patternprofits - ideas
@jfahmy - ideas
@malibuinvest - ideas/charts
@investing_city - Jesus follower who invests
@allstarcharts - charts
@rachels_44 - options
@tmltrader - charts
@duckman1717 - charts
@traderamogh - ideas
@tcmllc- ideas
@beth_kindig
all the 7investing people
@cperruna - charts, ideas
@Richard_chu97 - health tech
@martychargin - ideas/charts
@deltaone - news
@dhaval_kotecha
@RichardMoglen
@adventuresinfi
@StackInvesting
@alphacharts365
@IanGrayLive
@hhhypergrowth
@moon_shine15
all the ark people
@StockMarketNerd
@jablamsky
@SeifelCapital
@TerraPharma1
@skaushi
@JoeySolitro
@DPogrebinsky
@Soumyazen
@HedgeyeComm
@SatoshiAlien

This needs to be in the original post.

GameStop **** reminds me of the Kodak run up. Doesnt make any sense.
I disagree about the Kodak sentiment. GME has a future if Cohen and the new board members can fix their strategy and pivot to ecommerce and actually make themselves a name in that space. Not sure how exactly they do that, but idc since I'm not interested in holding long term. This is purely a momentum trade and I'm exiting as soon as theres a breakdown.

GameStop **** reminds me of the Kodak run up. Doesnt make any sense.

PS5 / xbox next gen console releases for the holidays probably had something to do with it. They also sell pokemon cards which have been blowing up in popularity the last couple of years.

Not sure what they'll do until the next gen releases in 5 years tho

:wow:

Now thats a god dam list lol , followed every last 1

The one dude on WSB that made like $2.8M today has actually been consistently posting his GME yolo position since 2019.

That is unreal. He diamond-fxcking-handed through it all. And the damn stars aligned as the stock moons just perfectly for his 1/15 calls.

That is some crazy WSB ish.

I still cannot, for the love of all that is holy, understand this GameStop madness. It boggles my mind. Gotta love it though.

Who is this the guy? I want to see the wins for myself

Last edited:
Haven’t seen anyone mention APXT on here....anyone riding the Avepoint merger news?? thoughts?

also MVIS with some rumors of being acquired by Apple...

I just started following @professordman1 for cheap stocks, seems to be solid

i need to pick a couple off of JRS list to follow and set notifications

Haven’t seen anyone mention APXT on here....anyone riding the Avepoint merger news?? thoughts?

apple doesn’t acquire brands or companies that aren’t in the start up/venture phase.

the appeal for GameStop is that they can become a place for computer gamers to shop. I think they actually win that. They’ll need to start selling graphic cards, products from logi and CRSR, but if they focus on twitch gamers, they can make a niche online. Not sure if that equals a successful stock price, but that pivot will keep them from being bankrupt.

first page is updated with some resources

Last edited:

I'm in APXT. Small position (100 shares). I think it has potential. Will probably hold through merger for the long term

Not really a big ETF guy but I think I am going to put money into this. Think its going to be a big virtuous cycle trade the same way EVs were. You see fund flows, people start paying attention, companies start putting resources behind it in R&D, and then you look at the constituents and go after the winners.

Hasn't launched yet but I have it on watch.

Not really a big ETF guy but I think I am going to put money into this. Think its going to be a big virtuous cycle trade the same way EVs were. You see fund flows, people start paying attention, companies start putting resources behind it in R&D, and then you look at the constituents and go after the winners.

Hasn't launched yet but I have it on watch.
I love space exploration so I'll be buying as well. Hope she gets some SpaceX on the private market

Started adding back the ONDS I sold. back to 40 shares. 10.36 avg. This is literally a 0 or $100 play. I'm gonna put 500 on the line and either lose it all or make 10x it. This is not a safe investment at all, but the thematic and potential here is real.

Do you think that Biden's stimulus speech tonight might drive things up starting tomorrow?

Get in now on the picks you're eyeing before it pumps?

Held puts on ATVI from yesterday didn’t sale for a break even yesterday waited until the last minute and didn’t get to close

Fast forward to today watch it climb up was down 50% plus had diamond hands even doubled up to get some of the money back

Got back every dime:pimp::pimp::pimp:

E1371C3C-20BB-4963-A44D-FED548023C7C.png

Back
Top Bottom