OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I'll be at full size by the end of the day, under 50 is a good area for me to add the rest. Offering was at 51.50. Cathie is a big backer financially, this should be ok long term.

Edit: sized in, now if we go lower to the 45 or 40 area, unlikely, but if we do I'll go overweight.

Got in at 50.24 just for a 100 starter - willing to size up if we head south, that’s what the sideline cash is for

I have a buddy that is killing it too. Not from WSB, but more from stocktwits I think but a lot of the same tickers get mentioned. He has turned like $90k into almost $400k at this point. I keep thinking that he should roll his wins into some more solid options, but he's making a lot more than I am right now so who am I to tell him anything.

I’ve been very active on ST and formed a small group/team to break bread with. If you follow the right people and trail the right moves, it can pay off very well. Some people seriously do some next level DD on there.

I know the people who bought GME at $144 is on a emotional rollercoaster the crazy part is some of them went all in with no cash on the side

so no opportunity to cost average

dude explains what’s happening with GME pretty well

apes.jpg

High volume on $200 GME calls... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What happens if GME gets taken over by Cohen and he says they're shutting stores and partnering with Sony, MSFT and Nintendo to offer exclusive access to games? Like how HBO Max ****ed the movie industry by having 30 days of access for certain movies.

Limit sell of $420 set for my 35 shares...

What happens if GME gets taken over by Cohen and he says they're shutting stores and partnering with Sony, MSFT and Nintendo to offer exclusive access to games? Like how HBO Max ****ed the movie industry by having 30 days of access for certain movies.

Limit sell of $420 set for my 35 shares...

$420.69??

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom