OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Sitting at a top b-school, in finance, watching this **** like I'm sucking on a lemon. And it's even worse because I have (had) the money to speculate.

My cousin who barely made it out of undergrad took his bag from PENN and hit GME. He's traded two stocks on RH. That is the extent of his experience. Sitting on $1.5 milli.
Guy I know put $5k into GME made $375k. I have resigned to not giving advice personally anymore, I clearly have no idea and will not be blamed for people not making money.

Ah the market manipulation excuse. Yeah, this is going to end up well. Please do not blow up your accounts when this ends. Do NOT average down on these stocks with no fundamentals and weak balance sheets.

Sitting at a top b-school, in finance, watching this **** like I'm sucking on a lemon. And it's even worse because I have (had) the money to speculate.

My cousin who barely made it out of undergrad took his bag from PENN and hit GME. He's traded two stocks on RH. That is the extent of his experience. Sitting on $1.5 milli.

:rofl:

Tell him to never invest again and just run. This rush and pump is once in a lifetime. Don’t get caught chasing anythinf

it’s why I wonder just who some of these people are. One dude is up $13 million but he wants to hold forever? Unless he’s had losses exceeding that over the years, just retire.
Some just have totally different mindsets

Why didn’t my premarket AMC order get filled? Tell me I didn’t do something wrong. The bid was 8.23 at the time.

1611756113184.png

100%. I've been saying it here, 1-5% of portfolio for this nonsense. That small allocation, would've returned a huge sum without hurting you if reality set in. But folks want to be reckless and it'll catch up.

SQ, normal conditions 200 should be support, if that level doesn't hold, 185-189

I'm slightly irritated that I nibbled in on SQ yesterday. Just only slightly.

I would probably look to add to SE and SQ a bit here, but I don't want to exhaust the cash I have. These nibbles add up.

More hedge funds might need to be bailed out

If there's contagion...

Yeah the fed has provided a ton of liquidity, but rates so low has encouraged over leverage. We might see a mini march. I'm not even kidding. I'm prepared for it and will be buying more protection as the market goes. Be smart.

Someone help me understand how so many people got their AMC orders filled. You basically had to YOLO market buys and close your eyes.

Back
Top Bottom