OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

90% of the time these pumps are quick. Koss and Nakd may be too late. 90% of the the time 90% of us are too late to it. Most are day of action, and day trade it.
How many bought Koss at $88, as it sits at $50 right now?

Gme down $80 and for some, they can’t trade anything until the morning. Lots of lessons about to be learned. Lock in profits fellas.

I was reading a story about a 55k investment that is now 22 million (GME). Bro why can't I say **** it and go in on this. Have 100k just sitting there.

You not onboard the GME train fam?
**** no lol I missed that trade. Time to be long was last week, you gotta be a seller if you’re holding up here. All this is going to do is set up a monster short opportunity in reality. The smart managers are squeezing this as high as possible, letting people exhaust, then shorting it for the most epic short of their lifetimes. If you think this is an organic move or related to idiots on Reddit you’re mistaken. This is legitimately a game for hedge funds.
Missed most of today’s action after the market opened.

Gme and amc AH dumping. Nokia couldn’t retain its daily high of $8.80.
Be safe out there. First sign of real red and profits are taken.
people don’t want warnings fam they want gainz
The ECook PE fund is willing to help distressed NTers WHERE applicable
Not letting you treat me like I’m BofA and you’re Warren Buffet. Not again fam.

This can't end well for WallStreetBets. Institutions always win.

This is for you another 50k worth

1DFC0FFF-3550-47BF-A869-155C82CDD1A7.jpeg

I was reading a story about a 55k investment that is now 22 million (GME). Bro why can't I say **** it and go in on this. Have 100k just sitting there.
Do you but if you try now you will lose half of that at best. You missed the opportunity. Pay attention and wait for the next one in ten years.

That dude was in GME since 2019 and kept buying. Ask yourself, would you buy a dying stock in hopes that it goes to the moon?

AMC down to $12. Gme down $100 plus.
When tesla and appl are red, everything becomes red for the most part.

**** no lol I missed that trade. Time to be long was last week, you gotta be a seller if you’re holding up here. All this is going to do is set up a monster short opportunity in reality. The smart managers are squeezing this as high as possible, letting people exhaust, then shorting it for the most epic short of their lifetimes. If you think this is an organic move or related to idiots on Reddit you’re mistaken. This is legitimately a game for hedge funds.
people don’t want warnings fam they want gainz

Nah, the smart managers are staying the f*** away from GME and crying to the SEC after seeing what WSB did to Melvin Capital :lol:.

That dude was in GME since 2019 and kept buying. Ask yourself, would you buy a dying stock in hopes that it goes to the moon?
Hell now .... just crazy bro.

I wont buy AMC .. but like I was saying. I just dont be into this things like I should. I put about 1k every month in aggressive mutual funds, but would love to catch a boat.

BTW. I have a **** load in foreign currency and havent check to see how it's performing.

^ IMO some folks who want to cash out with profit.

stay safe fellas, looking bloody , careful chasing green candles!!

Back
Top Bottom