OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Ya'll need to listen to this man for real. johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm you should start a youtube channel or something because you can monetize on this. Your info is legit solid info. Not the crazy personalities out there already telling people "this will go to the moon!"

There's a solid guy on YT already who preaches good beginner info his name is Nate O'Brien. Very patient and calculated approach to basic money handling in general.

My man is helping a lot of us make slow and steady gains. Thats the way to win this race. Not emotional gambling where maybe 2% get rich off from and the other 98% get ****ed.

He's got a gift waiting for him once I pay off these loans hopefully sooner than later.
Thanks fam. I missed the way up, but my main goal was to help people AVOID losing serious money here. It was going to happen.

I actually did make a stocks and crypto podcast and YouTube channel with a buddy of mine. Our twitter account is at the bottom of that list I posted :nerd: this week's video is all about creating a plan, developing a process, hedging and SPACs. will be recording tomorrow and best believe GME will be a big topic of discussion lol

So at this point Citadel who Floated Melvin, is willing to throw Robinhood under the bus to protect Melvin’s shorts right?

It’s win-win cause they protect their stake plus reduce access to normal every people.
Basically. Like I said, class actions will be quick and skrong.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm I AM WILLING TO BE YOUR 3RD GUEST FOR A SUBSTANTIAL FEE

CRAMER CALL ME BAYBEE LETS RIDE
1611853260782.png

If what they (RH) did is in their terms of service then how could they face any repercussions aside from damage to the brand?

Do your own DD, but agreed.
always do DD and trust no one. whatever someone says is just a starting point for your own personal journey.
They're really pushing RH founders to be jailed for this. Gonna be serious consequences.
they probably have something in their TOS that prevents them from being liable. it is dirty that they did that. but Wall Street is a dirty game to begin with. this will hurt their IPO tho. CashApp should get more attention from this, Jack needs to add options trading and charting to the app.

Btw now that the bs is done, please read Ark's big ideas for 2021

this is fantastic info, im going to synthesize when im done reading and think about which stocks fit each theme.

Back
Top Bottom