OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Look at the peer review by lancet. The best reviewers. There's nothing to hide lol. Looking at the market with a pessimistic view won't garner you success in this game.

Look at the peer review by lancet. The best reviewers. There's nothing to hide lol.

Gonna check it out. I know DNA/pharmacogenomic medicine is the future, but not this early, and definitely not this cheap. Would cost way too much to make currently.

Gonna check it out. I know DNA/pharmacogenomic medicine is the future, but not this early, and definitely not this cheap. Would cost way too much to make currently.
Not true, it's cost effective now. It's all about creating plasmids. Ino just signed a big contract with thermofisher... One of the biggest plasmid makers in the world and advacine too.

Not true, it's cost effective now. It's all about creating plasmids. Ino just signed a big contract with thermofisher... One of the biggest plasmid makers in the world and advacine too.

No it's not. They also dont have access to the DNA needed from each individual patient to make DNA specific medications.

They do collab with legitimate foundations which is a good sign. Their focus seems to be on vaccinations. Looking at their pipeline....

HIV vaccine (an RNA virus). That seems completely impossible with our current technology. Such a highly highly rapid mutating virus. Hell I hope they're on to something, would completely disrupt big pharma and save millions of people, but I cant see it off first glance.

All their trials are with very very small sample sizes too.

アミーゴ アミーゴ Just another typical NTer full of BS. 5.8m? So why even worry about it? This is for the small guys that want to double\triple there funds in 2 weeks. INOVIO will hit their high and pass it by a long shot. Big difference compared to AMC, GME, NOK.... Those companies have nothing in the pipeline. They are actually back at the drawing board.
Hug it out fellow Seattleites, need both of you to drop your knowledge on a washed geezer like me.

Loud pack $SNDL
Dude that threw 5k at it gonna clear 11k by friday.
I hope yall all eat

ballinsam23 ballinsam23 please take a look at this regarding one of inovio pipeline phase 3 trials and revolutionary.

Gamestop, AMC, NOK are done getting squeezed. The play is INOVIO. Diamond hands!!
this will end well
long term play - set it and forget it would you rather buy more appl or tdoc?
apple is my savings account stock, TDOC is my high growth play. Depends on what your plan is. I own both and won’t sell either unless something fundamentally changes.
BB and NOK :emoji_moneybag::emoji_moneybag::emoji_moneybag::emoji_moneybag::emoji_moneybag:
won’t lie BB is probably a decent long term bet if you’re looking for a turnaround.
I need to read the full INO clinical trials because most of that seems like complete BS. They're hiding something. 400 participants in phase 2 trial with ZERO side effects? No.
lmao reminds me of sorrento’s covid cure in April.

lmao reminds me of sorrento’s covid cure in April.
This is another uneducated statement. Don't compare sorrento to inovio. DOD is backing inovio. Inovio was the 1st to tell the president at the time that inovio had the vaccine within 3 hours after the preliminary covid strain was released. That's how WARP SPEED came to light. Please do your DD before spreading bs.

Last edited:
Wish me luck, I just created my M1 account. I'm going to invest in AMC, NOK, and GME. All the craziness from the past couple of weeks made me want to start investing.
you ain't investing in those stocks. you're gambling. dont try to catch falling knives you'll lose your money and i guarantee you as a beginner you're gonna lose your mind with the amount of volatility those stocks bring.

100 or more shares just look at the chart AH hasn't been up in awhile because of shorties. Shorts are going to feel the squeeze this week once it hits 20.

Andrew left has left the building. Shorts are scared of the ppl.

Trust me guys, I'm not upset. What's the point? I'm comfortable. Haven't had a 9-5 for over a decade. I'm 37. Just trying to make some plays to WIN these games.

100 or more shares just look at the chart AH hasn't been up in awhile because of shorties. Shorts are going to feel the squeeze this week once it hits 20.

100 shares it is. Will place between 9:30 and 10. Might even sell AAPL to do it, that's how much you've sold me despite giving off wild reddit vibes.

1612229987435.png

This is another uneducated statement. Don't compare sorrento to inovio. DOD is backing inovio. Inovio was the 1st to tell the president at the time that inovio had the vaccine within 3 hours after the preliminary covid strain was released. That's how WARP SPEED came to light. Please do your DD before spreading bs.
lol
I could use some advice myself
pm me. I’m not a financial advisor, but I’ve lost enough money to know how to help someone avoid losing

I’ve seen this story play out before. Best of luck bud. Plenty of good stocks out there to own.

Back
Top Bottom