OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Actually got my Peloton bike in April and bought shares in September when it was at $87. I just think there's more people like myself, who are too lazy to leave the house and drive to a gym, but still want to work out, than there are folks that love flocking to the gym. I'm sure they'll come out with more machines/hardware going forward, but like johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm said, the app/software is probably going to be the biggest reason the company sees more and more success into the future.

Actually got my Peloton bike in April and bought shares in September when it was at $87. I just think there's more people like myself, who are too lazy to leave the house and drive to a gym, but still want to work out, than there are folks that love flocking to the gym. I'm sure they'll come out with more machines/hardware going forward, but like johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm said, the app/software is probably going to be the biggest reason the company sees more and more success into the future.
I did arms & back after a short ride in Vegas. That experience is unique and desirable. I'm long Peloton.

Working this options trade instead since we're going to lose 80 and I like it better if I can get filled
Jan 2022 80-100 call spread, sell the Jan 2023 45-40 put spread
bidding on a $3 debit Don't want to pay more, want that 5.5-1 payout.

I've been working out at home for years making the most out of dumbbells and the bow flex

It isn't the ideal setup but it certainly works and progress can be made

Down from 220 at my highest to 141. I'm a firm believer in the bowflex though, really easy and convenient for the home workout setup!

I've been working out at home for years making the most out of dumbbells and the bow flex

It isn't the ideal setup but it certainly works and progress can be made

Down from 220 at my highest to 141. I'm a firm believer in the bowflex though, really easy and convenient for the home workout setup!
I use the bowflex dumbbells with the Pton. Crazy efficient, exorcism if you are space constrained. Never really used the bigger resistance machines though.

I use the bowflex dumbbells with the Pton. Crazy efficient, exorcism if you are space constrained. Never really used the bigger resistance machines though.
Yeah man exactly! My mom, sister, and I all workout form home and roll with that system it's great.

So much progress can made with dumbbells, HIIT, and core moves

NT fam portfolios with PINS in it, two years from now gonna have us like

Young Thug Holding Money GIF.gif

That GME pump today was annoying :lol: :smh:. Was hoping all these fools got out of Robinhood, but they just waited for restrictions to lift to pump it back up, come on, man!

Anyone see that sec.gov notice on robinhood? Just how much was lost that day by regular folks? Rh Still trying to play it off

We bought the Bowflex bike for 50% less and signed up for the PTON app for $13 a month or whatever it is. My wife uses the app 4 days a week for yoga, and I use it to bike ride. Eventually, like Apple, the numbers will flip from being hardware to being a software play.

I'd like to own some around 130 or less if I can be creative with the cash.

Here's the $PINS play I want to fill, who knows though, I'm at mid market: buying the Jan 2022 90-110 call spread, selling the Jan 2023 45-40 put spread. Mid market is ~3. We'll see what happens. I like the r/r here though as a way to get longer without laying out more capital.
Thats really the key right there. The reoccurring revenue model. You don't NEED a Peloton bike to get caught up int the Peloton ecosystem. I learned my lesson with hardware only plays with Fitbit. Beat earnings every quarter and the guidance would just be garbage. They saw the writing on the wall well before I did.

To all of you guys saying I'm gambling with the trades that I mention I'd like to say thank you. I also decided to go with another trading app, TD. M1 STILL trying to verify my account since Monday, smh. I decided to go with more of a futuristic look on my investments, so I went with (as of this morning) 5 shares of Nano Dimensions. I'll try dipping my toes in pot stocks, nano tech, AI, make up stocks (looking into E.L.F.) and other more realistic ventures. I'll try to pick up some knowledge from this thread along the way, so I apologize for my dumb questions I'll be asking.

Back
Top Bottom