OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

SNDL traded 2.5 BILLION Shares today. Yall people are crazy

The 30-day average is 11 million. WHY are we seeing 2.5 billion shares change hands.

Friday it regains nasdaq compliance.
So it should jump even more.
But do what you want with your money.

Media: wHy Is ReDdIt DoInG tHiS?
Its just the new norm. No one ever expected retail to get this big. And a lot of retail investors just herd trade which honestly isn't really a bad thing a lot of the hedge funds do it. People follow Bill Ackmans trades all the time for example. Its just seen as a negative when non-rich people do it.

Markets evolving like basketball out here. This is the rise of the three pointer. Deep Fing Value is Steph Curry.

Alright I’m done for the day.

Bought 580 shares at $1.07
Sold 200 shares at $2.69
Sold 100 shares at $3.27
Sold 80 shares at $3.44

83% profit. I still have 200 shares left to play with. I feel like Ric Flair right now.

1b84db8de0bf3d47ca2f979ef16de7d8.gif

Z had great earnings and said this is e-commerce meeting real estate. I’m hoping I can get an entry to add more GHVI which is the pick and shovels to the iBuying industry (Z is NOT a customer). I only have a starter position of 25 shares I got at 13.50, hoping I can get more around 14.50.

Z had great earnings and said this is e-commerce meeting real estate. I’m hoping I can get an entry to add more GHVI which is the pick and shovels to the iBuying industry (Z is NOT a customer). I only have a starter position of 25 shares I got at 13.50, hoping I can get more around 14.50.
Good god Z is moving after hours. Wish I had room to add them before today. I remember looking at them last summer around 60-70 and thinking I'll get in later. Welp.

How foes GHVI play in? I see they're a SPAC for Matterhorn, but I'm unfamiliar. Any good spec sheets or analysis out there? Housing is only going to keep getting strained more and more, would be interesting to see how this company figures into the buying side. They only have $86 million in 2020 revenue, seems like a big gamble.

Someone talk me out of WMT calls for earnings next week :lol:
Boomer stock, slow upward trajectory, Amazon sold off after earnings so WMT will too. The price action will slowly melt up but theta will eat your contract values.

(I dont actually know, I'm just trying to make bad faith arguments to talk you out of it).

Back
Top Bottom