OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Played it all wrong last couple days. Beginner lump!

Next rise I see I gotta take some profit to be safe. WHEW

I’m realizing that the market only allows me 20 minutes of happiness followed by an hour of crushing despair

FDCA038E-7A54-4255-B814-D9355E1FEE60.jpeg

Definitely should've taken my profits earlier in the week on PLTR and FUBO. I knew there would be pull back, but not this much. BMBL is way overpriced currently imo

Had never heard of CURI before yesterday. Did some research and was gonna put $10k on it this morning. Looks like I was a day late SMH. I did buy a one year 4K subscription this morning though. Gonna check out some titles after work.

Only at 19 - I’ve been talking about this stock for 2 months now, what’s holding you back? Are you trying to swing it?

SNDL was gaining a ton of momentum hit $3.11 then a bunch of jerks sold and it dropped back down to $2.90 within 2 minutes. Ride the wave a little for the love of god.
word of advice, take 90-95% of your account and put it in great companies that you dont need to even look at, then have fun with the 5-10% that you can afford to lose and it'll relieve some pressure.

word of advice, take 90-95% of your account and put it in great companies that you dont need to even look at, then have fun with the 5-10% that you can afford to lose and it'll relieve some pressure.

I love Sundial Growers. :rofl:

I’m actually looking at it and made my money from your advice about when to know to sell and looking at candle trends.

Just need this market to ****ing dump already and get it out of the way. I want to own HOL again under 15, more U under 115, TDOC at 265, I can't get excited about many stocks up here. Only ones I'm entertaining are ETSY against 222, PTON against 144 and IPOE against 23. Everything else looks meh. No position in any of those since we aren't holding a bid well and I rather be tight with my stops than take any chances. Alternative I guess is less size and let it play out over time.

They'v been swiping HEC off the lows the past 4 days. This is gonna run soon I think. Have 50 shares, may just buy more tbh. It's not trading at the same multiple as its peers yet and if they announce behavioral monitoring, it's going to go on a OTRK like run.

They'v been swiping HEC off the lows the past 4 days. This is gonna run soon I think. Have 50 shares, may just buy more tbh. It's not trading at the same multiple as its peers yet and if they announce behavioral monitoring, it's going to go on a OTRK like run.
For sure, appreciate the insights brother was wondering the same. Think there's potential for it to run too

Back
Top Bottom