OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Started positions in VMware and nvidia.
now I need to figure out if I just want to swing trade them or if it’s a long term hold.

Stopped FSLY for a loss and sold APPS at 87. Only 25 shares but nice trade % wise. I need to start using a little more size to best reflect what I can afford to risk.

Of course PLTR hits exactly where I want to get in at yesterday at 25 and I don’t make a move cause I’m working. Friday when I’m ready to buy it decides to
Pop

Of course PLTR hits exactly where I want to get in at yesterday at 25 and I don’t make a move cause I’m working. Friday when I’m ready to buy it decides to
Pop
If you have the money or will have the money, just turn on margin and set limit orders.

Lol we have one
Honestly if we knew about it when my wife was pregnant, we would’ve gotten one instead of what we have now. The ability to monitoring your child’s oxygen and heart levels remotely is brilliant. I’m a big believer in remote monitoring as the next frontier of healthcare and this is a no brainer. Obviously high risk at this stage and valuation, but that’s why I’m going warrants. If I’m 2025 this is where I think it can be, I’ll be redeeming my warrants at a severe discount without having tied up and allocated a ton of capital.

Honestly if we knew about it when my wife was pregnant, we would’ve gotten one instead of what we have now. The ability to monitoring your child’s oxygen and heart levels remotely is brilliant. I’m a big believer in remote monitoring as the next frontier of healthcare and this is a no brainer. Obviously high risk at this stage and valuation, but that’s why I’m going warrants. If I’m 2025 this is where I think it can be, I’ll be redeeming my warrants at a severe discount without having tied up and allocated a ton of capital.

yeah owlet has been around a few years. Used it for my first son. And using it again for our second.

I should’ve kept mine. Glad it’s working for you.

bot back 15 shares of roku.I made a mistake selling. Roku channel could be worth 50 billion and this could be a 150 billion dollar company according to Ophir.
Day traded the add and will look for an options play instead of locking up 7k up here. Don’t feel comfortable doing that.

Shorted Twitter (twice )
Shorted AMD
Shorted LYFT
Shorted SPY for a quick in and out
Today was a good day

Wanted to buy calls on MSFT but after getting my feeling hurt earlier this week I was like nah and I made the right decision **** went straight to hell from where I was going to buy
Took it off my watchlist because after watching it closer than ever it is no reason for the strike prices to have that much of a gap it doesnt even move well enough to even collect good delta

Bought back into FUBO and loaded up on pins. I think I mentioned this the other day. I started small positions in much of the travel and hospitality industry in anticipation for rebounds. Plan on increasing my positions monthly.

Back
Top Bottom