OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I wonder if it has to do with reports of pig disease outbreaks in China.

This is going to be ugly.

The leaps I'm holding are gonna be down bigly.

Good God!!!

Its ugly out there but I’m not buying anymore to lower avg till opening! I’m hurt but I’m hoping it goes up at opening this is horrible to look at

Its ugly out there but I’m not buying anymore to lower avg till opening! I’m hurt but I’m hoping it goes up at opening this is horrible to look at
If it’s horrible to look at you’re either too long, long weak names, or inexperienced. Today ****ing excites me.

sold GDRX and HEC to create cash to load the boat for more U and FSLY. Started into JMIA before earnings, half size at most, but wanted a position in case. I’ve got some powder left and I’m debating on more TWLO TDOC SQ SE adding ETSY or waiting

If it’s horrible to look at you’re either too long, long weak names, or inexperienced. Today ****ing excites me.

sold GDRX and HEC to create cash to load the boat for more U and FSLY. Started into JMIA before earnings, half size at most, but wanted a position in case. I’ve got some powder left and I’m debating on more TWLO TDOC SQ SE adding ETSY or waiting
No been down these ugly roads before, this is why I was only 50% in, ready for this dips like you mentioned.

Damn I was a week too early buying PINS and CURI. Need to be more patient when I’m reserving cash for a dip. Was buying 2% dips and forgot what a deal dip looked like :lol: Not selling though may buy more today.

Damn I was a week too early buying PINS and CURI. Need to be more patient when I’m reserving cash for a dip. Was buying 2% dips and forgot what a deal dip looked like :lol: Not selling though may buy more today.

Same for me with Skillz.

A damn week too early

I posted this a while back

1614088974726.png

Said this in the crypto thread, everybody want the dip until the dip comes

Im glad I got out of most things when I did. My positions are almost all long term now. So I can be mad that It’s dipping. But keep perspective that this really doesn’t matter much for me.

Back
Top Bottom