OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Random, but everyone please find out what your employer 401k match is and make sure you're contributing at least that amount into your 401k. The employer match is the only 100% guaranteed return that exists.
i know not every company offers 401k, but its still mad mind boggling that i have friends who dont even partake in it

Cramer is such a clown, that clip about Cathie is hilarious. Doesn't he know we're living in WandaVision right now and Powell is manufacturing reality for us? Stocks will only go up until it's too late and the house of cards collapsed.

JMIA on fire, CML Pro upgraded it to #6, kicking out NLS due to a lack of governance over not giving guidance on JRNY.

I wonder if Cramer is different off camera. God bless his co workers I couldn’t imagine having a conversation with the guy. He needs to smoke some weed and chill out.
In that clip he sounded like those dumb@as fox sports yappers who give terrible hot takes, hoping to stir the pot and get views. When more than likely they don’t really believe the crap they be saying. As for Cramer, I have no idea lol

Solid quarter for JMIA despite growth declining 19%. Why? Because losses decreased 47% and the transition story to selling more everyday items instead of bigger items and turning into a platform rather than a merchant is working. As they get closer to profitability the growth will ramp up and this could be a 5 bagger from here if the analyst estimates for the next two years are accurate.
Really proud of this, glad I held on while it tanked the last several days.

ehh it's ight. (since my company use to be 100% vested, but we got bought by another company and they changed our benefits) i know i can get better perks at another company, but im too lazy to search.

25% per year... so free money as long as you stay at least a year. After 4 years, you're fully vested. In either case, as long as you stay at least 1 year you get free money.

if your 100% vested from day 1 you're golden. unfortunately, my company don't do that. 25% each year. :smh:
That's the set up I'll be getting in a few weeks when I start this new job. 25% per year. Still a good deal if it's a long term job or career job. 4 years goes by too fast :smh:

Someone school me on SNAP. Like, who still uses it? Everyone I know is just on IG now. Trying to understand this rally they're having.
Snap is huge in EU and Asia.

All my friends here stopped using it and moved to IG stories, but all my friends/coworkers in EU/Asia still use it.

Just trimmed it, I was down 19% today :sick::smh:

If I have a small position, is the dip worth buying ? I’m still relatively new to this.

Also, as far as 401K goes, I personally recommend a Roth as well. Started my new job at the end of 2019 and had been contributing to a traditional and finally changed it to Roth.

I think Lucid would be a good long term hold, why isn’t the market reflecting that? Lol

I don’t have a lot but I got in at 42 :frown:

anyone here backdoor roth ira? is it really that easy of putting money into a traditional and moving it over to the roth?

I believe so, just make sure you don’t have any existing Traditional IRA’s otherwise you may deal with the Pro-rata rule.

I am a newbie, at options and was wondering at what percentage gained do you typically sell a call?
It really varies, but I want to make sure that you aren't selling calls on stock that you don't own at least 100 shares of.
Naked calls are very risky. Unlimited loss potential.

Back
Top Bottom