OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

not happening till mid week next week :frown: did he say it was two picks hes bringing up vs companies to watch ?
dont know if to test the water with bigC in the mean time
Two picks in the ad fraud thematic. Kbnt is that theme but I’m getting smoked and can’t sit here and hope that’s wha the releases and risk it going back to 5.

the cards you get from the packs, you can sell in the website's marketplace. You can sell them on some 3rd party sites but not sure how that works tbh. These cards are going for stoopid bread though. Check out LeBron's cards as a reference

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 9.09.00 AM.png
Wait, wtf is this lol

This GME/AMC is def a distraction while they buy this crazy dip that I thought was over — with that said I’m back on SNDL

Meh, the way I see it as you don’t need to believe in something long term to make money. All this **** is imaginary. Just have to sell higher than you bought.

As long as it’s not your main investment vehicle, I don’t see any issues with it. Might as well be aggressive while young
To that end, I logged in twice this week, to see what happened during the bloodbath on Tuesday and yesterday to add. As of yesterday's close I was down 3%. Gonna be down today. Disaster right? Ehhh. I'm up 7% on the month. None of this matters in the short term man I cannot say it enough.

To that end, I logged in twice this week, to see what happened during the bloodbath on Tuesday and yesterday to add. As of yesterday's close I was down 3%. Gonna be down today. Disaster right? Ehhh. I'm up 7% on the month. None of this matters in the short term man I cannot say it enough.
We’re at prices we saw like a month ago lol really isn’t bad in the big picture at all.

CRTO seems like an interesting idea

A whole lot of Dunning-Kruger happened over the last year. If anyone was around pre-2020, you know that the market isn't sweet.

Your gains last year mean nothing. Your buys this year mean nothing. Please learn valuations. Please understand key ratios. I shared a few tips in a post a while back.

I deviated from my approach to chase and it has hurt me this year. I am now up 18% for the year, based on gains from the last two days. Really only the last 4 hours.

Stop chasing the bull****. Look at a P/E ratio and understand what it means.

Meh, the way I see it as you don’t need to believe in something long term to make money. All this **** is imaginary. Just have to sell higher than you bought.

As long as it’s not your main investment vehicle, I don’t see any issues with it. Might as well be aggressive while young

Just as long as you aren’t doing it with your entire life savings

I couldn’t imagine having a life savings and jumping into something I’m not even familiar with:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom