OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I encourage everyone to look at the 2009 charts. Its almost identical to 2021 and both were the exact year after getting a new Dem President and after a market crash.

Sold a SPY put perfectly it seemed like...was quickly up $100 on it while at waiting at the non-telehealth doctor's office. Drove home to see I could've gotten a way better price.....and now we've come full circle and now it's even. Picked up 9 shares of SPY today. My mornings have consisted of setting buy limits at every -.25% until I get this money off the sidelines.

I encourage everyone to look at the 2009 charts. Its almost identical to 2021 and both were the exact year after getting a new Dem President and after a market crash.

09 march lows was a continuation from the Autumn '08 sell off. Even when Obama was elected, the market continued its downward trend until QE introduced in March 09. This time, we had a rally when Biden was voted in.

With this bond sell off, makes me wonder if CCP is behind selling US bonds - showing the world their ownage of America.

Was able to get out of Nflx with profit before the dump, got in on Tsla at 618 let’s hope it doesn’t dump like it did at 600. Money won’t settle till Monday 😢

Grabbed back 5 shares of sq just to keep this on my radar and in case we lock out rally. I wish I didn’t stop out at all but this market is brutal. Hopefully my bids hit.

I’ll set buys at prices I’m willing to pay for on way up. Just in case. Won’t time this perfectly. My formula ive been working on in my basement with bunsen burners on is so close.

Bot back Sq because I was unhappy with the idea of selling it. Will hedge it instead.

added a little roku we’ll see what happens.

has anyone here lost all their gains yet and still holding?
Thankfully no but my account is small. Started investing late Oct. Between then and January I deposited 4k into my account. At its height in mid Feb my portfolio was worth 7.5k (no cash). Largely thanks to TSLA, RIOT, MARA, NIO, PLUG, CCIV but generally everything was green. Sold here and there to add to my stronger positions (or at least what I thought) and today I’m sitting at $5,200 with $900 cash. Profits took a decent hit buying back into CCIV thinking it would explode post Lucid merger....

Still adding cash but holding off on making anymore moves until I have some semblance of an actually strategy lol. Again, glad to have this experience now when I don’t have much invested.

Back
Top Bottom