OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Any of you guys trade with webull? I’m in the process of switching to a cash account now.

im trying to get a tda account opened for thinkorswim but who knows how long that will take.

is webull decent for trading or no?

Any of you guys trade with webull? I’m in the process of switching to a cash account now.

im trying to get a tda account opened for thinkorswim but who knows how long that will take.

Webull is different but still A-1 to me. Gives you the opportunity to trade in extended hours which is KEY.

There’s now way a company that waa rumored to be offered 51B for by Microsoft should be this low. PINS is a profit making machine.

Higher low on QQQ - look for same tomorrow with stronger volume. This has the makings of a turnaround although it is probably quite painful.

It does not take a rocket scientist to see what is happening. The affluent are selling off their gains in tech and rotating to longer, safer value positions. This is all gains for them. When the bottom hits, you will start to see the pendulum swing back. That being said, I do not see a QQQ rocket as we had in April 2020. When this happens in the future I feel so much more prepared.

I am still cash-heavy.

Starting a bigger position in SQ and PINS than before this week.

Also realized that my magic formula hit. AAPL had a drop of greater than or equal to 3% in one trading day. Trust this random guy on the internet. We have hit the bottom. I am not a financial advisor. Let’s get it.

When this happens in the future I feel so much more prepared.

I am still cash-heavy.

You are wise! I got caught up with the strong bull market thinking we would see 4000 on SPX before the correction. I did naked LEAP options for 2023 and late 2022. Down big in both my tech and semiconductor positions. I know i have time on my side, but this hurts bad. Learning experience for sure, but moving forward i will make sure to protect myself against corrections, etc.

Also realized that my magic formula hit. AAPL had a drop of greater than or equal to 3% in one trading day. Trust this random guy on the internet. We have hit the bottom. I am not a financial advisor. Let’s get it.

I believe your formula stranger and I've decided to take this as financial advice regardless of what you say.

Let's goooooo!!!

You are wise! I got caught up with the strong bull market thinking we would see 4000 on SPX before the correction. I did naked LEAP options for 2023 and late 2022. Down big in both my tech and semiconductor positions. I know i have time on my side, but this hurts bad. Learning experience for sure, but moving forward i will make sure to protect myself against corrections, etc.

Are you me?

I'm down BIGLY on my leaps.

Luckily, I sold some right before the crash that I was green on. Otherwise it would have been much worse.

But I will not be learning my lesson and I'm certain that I would be buying more leaps with this correction. Once I think we've hit the bottom, I'm leaping up baby!

yes, I have Webull as my secondary brokerage account

I use it for options trading, kind of hard to grasp at first but love it now

Dope, at least I got options. My boy has been trying to set up tda for a long time and I’m waiting for them now but I’m not hopeful since he’s been trying for months. :lol:

Once my Webull switches to cash I’m good to go.

I believe you because it's what I want to hear. Buying TSLA back tomorrow let's ride babyyyyyy

Back
Top Bottom