OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

What if GME isn't getting stupid? What if the marketi is beginning to believe Ryan Cohen is trying to Amazonify the most profitabel entertainment sector, namely all things gaming?

Screenshot_20210310-101735_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
U guys sell options? Feels like free money. Just ties up margin maintenance though. Also a good way to possibly buy stocks u like at a price u set if it hits
selling options is literally the only strategy with a 99.9% win rate that can bankrupt you lol but if you’re selling puts for stocks you want to own and have the money for assignment, it’s the smartest way to try and accumulate a position. I’d do it but like you said, the maintenance sucks.
What if GME isn't getting stupid? What if the marketi is beginning to believe Ryan Cohen is trying to Amazonify the most profitabel entertainment sector, namely all things gaming?

Screenshot_20210310-101735_Chrome.jpg
becoming an e-commerce store for computer parts and gaming equipment is cool, but that’s not going to change anything sustainable with the MC at these levels. Now if they pivoted into becoming an esports platform/provider on top of that, that would be something to talk about. If you got in $50 or less, it’s worth the gamble, if you got in >$100 you need to trade this, not own it like it’s the next Apple. Let it run as much as it can, but take targets and raise stops along the way.

U guys sell options? Feels like free money. Just ties up margin maintenance though. Also a good way to possibly buy stocks u like at a price u set if it hits

Yes. I've been trying to index cash into SPY via puts. So....I'd be perfectly fine with a pullback in the next 2 days to sell another one. I sold 2 last week but bought them back when the next days pumped like 2%.

Let's goooo!!!

Not sure how to play today though.

Wait for the market to react to whatever inflation data we get before doing anything?

Think that's the best move. No need to rush into anything

Yes. I've been trying to index cash into SPY via puts. So....I'd be perfectly fine with a pullback in the next 2 days to sell another one. I sold 2 last week but bought them back when the next days pumped like 2%.
I hope you have the cash to cover your *** in the event of a correction. Selling options naked is literally the only way to lose your entire account.

Let the market take profits off the open and see if we make a trend 945-10. I think we can trend all day and rip up, but who knows.

how far out did you go? Why did you buy them back? my thinking is if it never gets assigned i let it expire worthless and keep all the premium.

anyone know what time rblx starts trading??

I am an idiot. I initiated a rebuy on my largest savings account and meant to cancel it prior to open. Got caught up with something and it executed.

Such a terrible decision. This market is not stable.

IPOs typically start trading around the 11:00 AM to Noon range. RBLX range is up to 65-70 right now.

Vol is low right now to where Put Writing makes sense on paper, but I wouldn't do it uncovered. In relation to the SPY piece.

Since everyone else is doing it in fear... THIS IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE. MATTER OF FACT NOTHING I EVER POST IN THIS THREAD IS.

Last edited:
Market ripping again on everything EXCEPT my positions......AAPL, SMH, and EEM! Think at this point selling dope might be easier.
Semi’s are the key to our economy but I’d probably just buy Nvda and call it a day lol it’s the highest beta I feel like in the sector and the most important for every industry

IPOs typically start trading around the 11:00 AM to Noon range. RBLX range is up to 65-70 right now.

Vol is low right now to where Put Writing makes sense on paper, but I wouldn't do it uncovered. In relation to the SPY piece.

Since everyone else is doing it in fear... THIS IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE. MATTER OF FACT NOTHING I EVER POST IN THIS THREAD IS.
65 - 70?

I'm out. I was game in the 50 - 60 range.

Try to keep in mind that in the long run, investing in stocks like GME is a losing proposition 99% of the time. This is a once in a decade type of situation, yea big gains and fomo, I get it. This is how you lose everything, chasing gains like this.

In my opinion, as long as theres people out there who will pay hundreds per share for absolute garbage they will keep the price up here and get as many bagholders on board as possible. Cattle being led to slaughter.

Back
Top Bottom