OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Remember in March when people thought the market would retest its lows and take them out...

We'll have dips, but don't think and hope for the lows to be tested. I wouldn't be getting crazy long here, but we're looking solid and if we get a strong volume FTD, the Nasdaq will be an elevator to 14 or 15k.

Having said that, somehow I raised my cash position from 1.9 to 4.1% today. Mostly closed some options positions, but that trim in FTCH definitely freed up 1.5%.

JMIA :pimp: glad I scaled in all the way down there.

People are going to sit on the sidelines 100% cash waiting for another dip while we reach ATH again :lol:

This last correction was pretty intense. I don’t think we dip that hard again for a while. Anything can happen though.

I can’t imagine missing this weeks gains. Last few days have been amazing.

People are going to sit on the sidelines 100% cash waiting for another dip while we reach ATH again :lol:

This last correction was pretty intense. I don’t think we dip that hard again for a while. Anything can happen though.

The last few days have only been amazing if you either increased your holdings or sold and bought back in.

I dont know of a single major equity that has regained its position from a week ago.

Just got a call from an unknown local number. It was a rep from TD Ameritrade. Had me shook for a minute. But he was just calling to thank me for my recent deposits and tell me he was assigned to be my personal rep if I need anything moving forward :lol:

that’s what I’m saying the last two weeks were intense.

What happened to アミーゴ アミーゴ ? :nerd:

he mentioned he was getting married in March

Tough week down less than 5% but I probably wouldn’t if it wasn’t for the fees
Got to get that 25K soon
So I can get back on that hated platform
Since I actively trade

Learned some things today. Scalping a big company like Tesla is a million times easier than sketch China penny stocks.

Funko :pimp: Sold most of my funko pops last year and invested in the company. Still following the company and every time they announce a pop that I would consider buying, I go and buy shares instead.

Learned some things today. Scalping a big company like Tesla is a million times easier than sketch China penny stocks.
when i first got into stocks, i lost my money on some Chinese solar companies :lol:
then i decided to focus on dividend paying companies that i was familiar with on the Dow
definitely much more info on these companies

Added some positions to my dividend portfolio
Annual payout went from $13 to $78 :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Adding more next week

I heard some folks buy the stock before ex dividend date get the dividend and bounce that seems super risky :lol::lol:

how will we know when the uptrend is intact?
FTD technically but pull up FTCH or SE’s chart and to me that’s the best aggressive bottoming look you can ask for with today’s candle. Gives you a great set risk to add off of.
AGC x GRAB

the suspected valuation is high but then again Uber is also at 100B, and Grab dominates Southeast Asia
I need to dive into this one. Missed the Uber train completely and this could be a great reopening + emerging market idea.
trade the big names, you could even use less size and make killer gains. If you bought one share of tsla on Monday you’re up like $200. Hard to find that kind of bets elsewhere.

bot 50 shares each in SFTW and NSH. If we’re bottoming I want high risk spac exposure in a budding thematic that can go parabolic. I missed the boat with SRAC and HOL but these two have nice upside and valuations.

DOW with a follow-through but not SP or QQQ. Volume is ehhh.

Technically not a follow-through but isn't terrible. Concerned a bit that we had a steady decline into close.

Back
Top Bottom