OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

SE is another one tempting me to buy more.

I was super heavy HAAC at the start of the crash with 12-13s, trimmed down a lot to a core position. Did buy Joby under 11 though, but not the best entry.

SE is another one tempting me to buy more.

I was super heavy HAAC at the start of the crash with 12-13s, trimmed down a lot to a core position. Did buy Joby under 11 though, but not the best entry.

I initially got in with HAAC at $11.64 and kept buying while it was rising. Managed to get the avg cost to $12.94 but I could have saved more money by waiting it out.

And I'd been so disciplined with earlier spacs: BFLY, BFT, THCB. Got all those at great prices and never chased. Worked out well.

I'm really bullish on Microvast (THCB)... I'm down a bit on warrants but too many catalysts for this company that can't be overlooked. Also, the whole USPS contract fiasco pulled it down a bit but I have conviction in this stock

Turned 2 to 4
4 to 8
8 to 16
The saga continue next week
1616184462968.gif

Technical analysis, price predictions and news on Tesla stock for week ending 03/20/2021. Tesla falls lower this week, however, it could be forming the right shoulder of an inverse head and shoulders which is a bullish formation in technical analysis. Tesla could possibly be setting up to complete formation of the right shoulder next week if it can break above $657 then work its way back up to the neckline at $695. A break above this would confirm completion of a successful inverse head and shoulders and could be headed up to test the next resistance level at $771. To the downside, if the inverse head and shoulders fails, Tesla could be headed down to retest support at $575. A break below that would lead to high probability of testing the 200DMA at $499.

Compounding player :pimp: what do you do for stops with options? Are you using the chart as your stop or a percentage drawdown?
Well at first I was just doing the math but then I just figure out how how to set it up in my position chain
I don’t really set stops I just take profit once the price movement starts to act funny
The market is volatile
Especially if it starts acting funny at a support line because it could also bounce off that and reverse
If I do a total 100% flip consistently in these next 4 weeks that’s 25k
And depending on if ameritrade plays nice with the contract fees I might still operate on there

these brokers are thirsty. Ameritrade sent me multiple emails asking me why I haven’t used them yet and ninja trader is leaving me voicemails. Come on man. :lol:

Volatility is going to be crazy today. Careful out there. My plan is to buy any steep pull backs but I’m not being greedy or foolish either. If Powell says the wrong thing the market will react viciously. Bidding 13.55 to add back the piece I sold in GHVI. May add more JMIA and SE. We’ll see. IPOE intrigues me in the 15s. Using this pull back as an opportunity to fix any mistakes I made by not buying or adding where I wanted.

If CPNG gets smoked and comes in another $10-20 I may be interested in taking the gamble.
I listen to this podcast and one of the guys invested in coupang in like 2013-14, dude came up big when they just IPO’d. He’s also big on cardano. Dudes had a good month :lol:
They’re some of the guys behind Nas’ investing company queensbridge holding

Nas has been fantastic at the VC game.
ALTU is an interested spac. Rumored to merge with aero on who has $10b in backlog for their supersonic jets and backed by BA. Gonna look into it more but very little risk pre DA this close to NAV.

SFTW and NSH have been two I’ve debated, need to go deeper this weekend. Cheap relative to the sector.

Cathie Wod initally predicted a $4000 (pre split) price target a few years back and she was mocked. This was circa 2015 I believe. This target was reached.

Last year, she upped it to $7000 (pre split). We are halfway there.

Yesterday, she upped it to $15000 (pre split).

they're blatantly inflating the u.s. dollar and so that is 50% of the reason her target is high. once investors refuse to buy treasury bonds unless those bonds are paying 2.5%+, the Fed will just buy more bonds to lower that 2.5% demand which will result in printing more money. This will continue until the dollar is overthrown.

Cathie Wod initally predicted a $4000 (pre split) price target a few years back and she was mocked. This was circa 2015 I believe. This target was reached.

Last year, she upped it to $7000 (pre split). We are halfway there.

Yesterday, she upped it to $15000 (pre split).

Technical analysis, price predictions and news on cryptocurrency Dogecoin for week ending 03/20/2021. After forming cup and handle last week, Doge is on the cusp of breaking out of the 6 cents resistance level. In my opinion, the probability of breaking above this level is at about 90%. A break above would confirm the bullish cup and handle formation and Doge could rocket much higher. Short term, it should reach above $0.08. Medium-term we are looking at possibly $0.15 and above. To the downside, we have near-term support along the uptrend channel at about $0.057. A break below this level, and the next key support would be the 200DMA at around $0.055. Although, I do not see Doge breaking below this level, it is still possible and would be considered very bearish if it does.

Dogecoin news this week includes:
  • Elon Musk tweets more Doge!
  • Elon Musk selling a NFT for $420 Dogecoin
  • Beeple offers $69 million for Elon’s NFT
  • Musk changes his mind about selling NFT

Back
Top Bottom