OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I could have made the money I loss plus profit if I held overnight but I didn’t want that on my mental overnight 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️ moving along though

Flipped my 401k back to traditional as opposed to Roth to get more net pay out of my check Pay down my margin faster and get back to legging in. Very annoying I've missed this sell-off.

Boomer Cramer vehemently called for PTON to drop and that they're overvalued. Based on reopening and people wanting to be competitive in person at gyms. He doesn't understand millennials very well, PTONs core consumer base.

If this isnt a strong buy signal idk what is.

SQ was my first BFTD moment. I decided to make it part of my core long positions. Bought some at 214 added a little more at 207 and hoped for the best.
SQ should be great long term. Just wanted to lower my allocation and have money for a couple of small caps.
Boomer Cramer vehemently called for PTON to drop and that they're overvalued. Based on reopening and people wanting to be competitive in person at gyms. He doesn't understand millennials very well, PTONs core consumer base.

If this isnt a strong buy signal idk what is.
Cramer is a ****ing idiot these days.

Gonna call it, grew my tiny account 40% with gold.
3A8D7A4B-DDCB-40A0-B56C-70F14145A4C7.jpeg

What is the general sentiment in this thread today about the market?

Are you buying in now?

Do you think we've hit bottom for growth (or at least very close to it)?

Thoughts?

I want to copy more FCEL

Are you buying in now?

Thoughts?
I was just gonna post this too.

I was thinking of buying more FCEL, but still worried about the markets. My port looking a bit stale, really want to add something fresh :nerd:

Usually need consecutive close green days for a weekish, with the 6-8th day on very high volume for the major indexes.

Since this is mostly tech based, idk anymore. Guessing it's the same.

I've been very cautious buying anything in the last 2 weeks but dove in and bought more JMIA today. Lord, please don't make me look like an idiot :blush:
They finished their offering so that’s a big seller out of the way. You should see a floor around 32. If I was a buyer, $35 or less would be ideal.

bot more PD 2% position. Eying ALTU as well. Aerion sounds like the real deal with hypersonic travel. Huge backlog as well. My only issue is it’s still an unconfirmed rumor and I don’t think the valuation will be just $3B like Bloomberg speculated.

Throughout all the craziness the S&P is up 6% on the year and the R2000 is up 12%

• wallyhopp wallyhopp looking like the smartest man in the room
  • Something, something, stop looking at it every day

Are you buying in now?

Thoughts?

Bought back the SPY put I sold and also sold out of SPY shares I've accrued over the last few weeks. I'll be ready for a pullback over the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom