OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Wonder if they bid up defi coins in crypto and people start parking their money in stable coins and yield farming. Probably looking too far ahead for these boomers

Snap. Narrow beat but guess the market likes it. Hold up til tonorrow pls.

pins moving along ah. Earnings tues

Today's gonna be an interesting day for Coinbase. Is it correlated to equities which are gonna trade up or bitcoin which is down approx 4% from yesterday.

I really don't pay attention to my crypto exposure like that because the vol is so crazy, but I had people champion Coinbase to me as a less volatile way to get exposure. Didn't even realize bitcoin was getting hammered until today.

Today's gonna be an interesting day for Coinbase. Is it correlated to equities which are gonna trade up or bitcoin which is down approx 4% from yesterday.

I really don't pay attention to my crypto exposure like that because the vol is so crazy, but I had people champion Coinbase to me as a less volatile way to get exposure. Didn't even realize bitcoin was getting hammered until today.

crypto is the Wild West no lie as soon as **** get exposer and hype to new buyers **** goes left
Doge is a perfect example of it peaked at .40 now damn near under .20 within a week

What's dead may never die
Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 9.18.24 AM.png

buy some crypto if you want exposure imo. You’ll make money dude, maybe not in a week but if you buy and hold you’ll be fine.

don’t try to trade it. Just buy good Coins and hold. I wouldn’t even touch doge.

Oh I own bitcoin. I assign no real value to it. If it goes to zero I wouldn't trip at all. Its like a venture investment to me.

If its worth anything that 43.4% cap gains tax rate isn't going to hold I would think. I think it will end up around 28%.

Went from $200 to $833 since I had to start over
I got some inheritance money coming in from
a 401K and stock so I’m just going to add those racks and continue from there

Didn't I read something that UI's IPO came in under the last round of financing' they had? In this market, that's insane/incredible at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom