OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Should be simple rules first go. Everyone chooses a security from any sector and a time stamp. By the end of said held period we’ll see who’s grew the most.

Im thinking of buying 1 share of all your picks to track.

noskey noskey

there’s a paper money trading app called best brokers that lets you add friends.

Only weird thing is it looks like it’s UK based and you start off with £20,000 or something like that.

I think 1 year is way too long though.

Lets start with a quarter or 2 maybe? Something lower commitment.

How long is this sideways action going to last for? ****s making my **** soft and wanting to pull out and dump a full bag into crypto. Legit haven’t made any money since feb
Two things, one, look at what you just wrote and think about how toppy that sounds :lol:, two, this is a lost year, it’s the equivalent of a super bowl hangover, we won’t see any strength until q4. Whatever we do on light volume this summer will be given back in October and then we’ll rally into the holiday season and resume the uptrend in 2022. Use this year as a building block year to dca and accumulate your favorite stocks at their best prices. Just stack stack stack.

Summers are usually quite slow. Most of the time the market goes sideways between may through august and even September. Hence the idea to sell in may and go on vacation. Last year I was an anomaly due the recessionary recovery from the lows.

I mean I look at it the same way as crypto. Unless you were going to pull all your money out just look at it like the stock went on sale...

noskey noskey

there’s a paper money trading app called best brokers that lets you add friends.

Only weird thing is it looks like it’s UK based and you start off with £20,000 or something like that.

I think 1 year is way too long though.

Lets start with a quarter or 2 maybe? Something lower commitment.
Quarterly sounds fine, itll be a good test run. We'll run this first season through the end of Q3. Thatll give us about 5 months. Plenty of time to lose some fake money.

If I missed anyone, pls let me know. Here's who we have so far, not including me:
johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm
@iheartboost
ballinsam23 ballinsam23
@jjs
mplsdunk mplsdunk
@lazyj10
@degenerate423
@blackintellect
antidope antidope
@tomdiginson
@jigsta05
QU!K QU!K
@solewoman
@coolcool
@3am scholar
@superantigen
@alfa
@$tatus $ymbol

So I've got 19 right now. Let's add 1 more person and then im closing entry. If I missed anyone please lmk and entry is closed. Anyone want to help with 'position' categories either throw it out or DM me, or we can run it with a free for all draft. Any US-listed, not penny-stock, equity can be drafted, in that case.
I liked the OG post you made.
You gotta put me on.

Man, crypto killing it while stocks have been stagnant since feb
I’m absolutely sideways with Merc and pce since I bought 1.5 years ago. Just been holding long term. Finally making some money. Had I thrown this same amount into crypto, I think the gains are something like 20-25 times. Makes my heart ache. I think I’m up 10% at the moment lol.

Idk if they still do it on their site but we did a month long contest on investopedia in HS

I was ahead the entire time until literally the last day and my stuff crashed me down to like 10th :smh:
It was a little after the 2008 crash so I just rode the BofA and AIG rebound

I’m absolutely sideways with Merc and pce since I bought 1.5 years ago. Just been holding long term. Finally making some money. Had I thrown this same amount into crypto, I think the gains are something like 20-25 times. Makes my heart ache. I think I’m up 10% at the moment lol.

same, regret not throwing like 10k into ETH in sept.

Anybody here investing in cannabis ETFs? I dont feel confident enough to invest in any one company but want to invest in the entire cannabis industry as a whole, particularly in the US

Are MSOS or YOLO good buys?

Appreciate the nom my brother! Based on how I've been doing I got no business being in there :lol: watching from the rafters to learn tho!
Nah dude join. Its all of zero consequence.

Its also wildly hilarious that a divorce announcement is being used as a market catalyst. What a time to be alive.

Diversify

download.jpg

Back
Top Bottom