OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Like Johnny said earlier. I would expect the stock market to go sideways for a while until we have a catalyst that moves it. Right there the uncertainty of the covid outbreak in India is high may spread to other developing and poorer nations plus the risk of inflation has many people scared. Stack up your cash, invest in undervalued stocks or mutual funds or whatever is your fancy (I personally don’t touch cryptos). After the hot early 2021 and the recovery in 2020, we could realistically not grow another 1% for the rest of 2021 and we would still outperform the average return of the S&P.

Just keeps getting uglier

As someone who did 90% of their investment from the beginning of the year onwards... this is rough. In it for the long haul ofc but doesn't takeaway from it all the way

Must be two lost years because unless u got in at the perfect time, most of last years gains could be wiped too.

Trying to cash out my robinhood but not all of my funds are available. Sold some on Friday and those are available then the rest yesterday morning so I thought it would have settled by now
Anyone know why it could be like that?
might need to just be patient? :lol:

Trying to cash out my robinhood but not all of my funds are available. Sold some on Friday and those are available then the rest yesterday morning so I thought it would have settled by now
Anyone know why it could be like that?
might need to just be patient? :lol:
The funds from yesterday’s sale probably haven’t settled yet. Its the trade date + 2 days to settle. Atleast thats the case on TD Ameritrade.

I had a 24% position in roku, took some profits to make it 17%. Added more twlo to a 5.7% and bought fb at a 5% allocation. All done. Will ignore things.

filled an options trade in pins. Jan 2023 85-105 call spread selling the 45-40 put spread for 1.55. Can probably get it for less now.

After loosing all my gains from last week it came back up for at least one good trade with gains locked in still in the red with cash on the side though

Been 90% cash since 4/30. All the stuff I sold down 10-20%. Think we’re going much lower. Up $17k since January in no rush to get back in.

Sold a chunk of my tsla position last week. Added more irobot today.
Did anyone buy plby? Up nearly $20 since I mentioned it last month.

I was in the market for a couple of properties this summer, really didn’t want to go into my investments to use cash, but one opened up where I made a solid offer on.

Offer wouldve Been much much better if I didn’t lose so much, but waiting game now.

Back
Top Bottom