OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I will say this, if you weren’t already a bag holder, buying these growth stocks that already reported earnings here like PINS is a great opportunity. I wish I had more cash tbh but it is what it is right now. Hopefully we’ll be flat over the next few pay cycles

I saw pins get clapped and immediately put in an order at $60. Pins and Facebook are locks IMO.

Last edited:
Down at least 14k in the past two weeks.
Feels terrible tbh.
but nothing changed fundamentally.
I trimmed my add in twlo yesterday and need to reflect now on what to do with that money. Do I buy more FSLY and risk being a degen? Do I buy more fb and sleep tight at night? Do I buy MSFT? Do I do nothing?
this **** isn’t easy and holding growth stocks sucks when things turn.

one thing I do know, great companies growing rapidly with large tam in strong thematics compound over time and generate wealth. So I’m not going to sell anything I own and do anything drastic. But maybe I tweak my plan a little bit to balance my account more. We’ll see.

stay safe, be smart, keep perspective and know what you own.

This makes me want to sell the sats I have on Gemini and go into dai lol
Alright so I wasn't crazy about the DAI thing :lol:

We'll see how long the APY stays at 7.4% though. Once it starts getting lower than that it doesn't make as much sense because of the fees.

Sold a $80k position in ROCK a week ago literally when the stock hit its 1 month high and I was up 7%. Stock down 12.5% since then. 9% of that was on earnings today. Feels good to make a solid play like that PULLING MONEY OUT BEFORE EARNINGS. Because I’ve gotten wrecked buying before earnings so many times before. Basically I’d rather be conservative on earnings and lock profits than gamble on a big beat. Especially with how market been lately

I’m taking a month off from the market except a small amount of CURI I still have I’m letting ride.

Looking to get majority of money back into ROCK when price is right.

it’s getting real in here once I see guys talking about pouring all their stocks into crypto.

That’s my goal though is to get a quarter mil and put it on dai.

I don’t think the interest will go down. They don’t want to lose you to S&p etfs and what not.

it’s getting real in here once I see guys talking about pouring all their stocks into crypto.

I don’t think the interest will go down. They don’t want to lose you to S&p etfs and what not.

Def agree on its getting bad when people wanna liquidate there stock portfolio just to throw it into crypto

I get it though, I know a lot of us have both but one is clearly paying better.

I just got into stocks but it’s def not my focus.

I said I was going to be easy on crypto when I got in. Yeah right... :rofl:

staking DAI in Gemini for 7.4%

2% fees to just buy some DAI though. You pretty much planning to use it as a savings account?

staking DAI in Gemini for 7.4%

2% fees to just buy some DAI though. You pretty much planning to use it as a savings account?
I'm sorry there is a crypto currency that effectively pays a 5% yield just for holding it? Is that annualized? Just looked it up and its pegged to USD as well?

Or am I missing something here.

I'm sorry there is a crypto currency that effectively pays a 5% yield just for holding it? Is that annualized? Just looked it up and its pegged to USD as well?

Or am I missing something here.

Gemini will pay you a 7% interest yea.I have2 friends who work for them and they were telling me when we were golfing. I mean the return is still less than the stock market has been ytd but for those who are risk adverse it’s not a bad option.

Back
Top Bottom