OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

charts im watching this week
really liking ddog and u

My cuz is a family practice doc & he said about 40% of his patients are seeking phsyciatric help (anxiety, depression, burnout) — he can conduct a virtual visit w/ the same amount of success as in person

Which shows there is a hunger for mental health therapies, education, and awareness.

this thematic is being covered on several fronts:

1. consumer apps (headspace & calm)

2. Cultural products (Madhappy - $LVMH)

3. Virtual hospital visits ($TDOC)

does anyone else have an interest in the business strategy behind mental health?

Yea there are a bunch of private companies that might have a chance of going public in the next 2-4 years that are in the pipeline covering digital health.

1627265796999.png

Last edited:
A8C28F90-3960-44A7-991A-EFADD10F581B.jpeg

I’m looking at a transcript of $snap’s conference call. Here’s what I don’t understand: Why is stock compensation, payroll taxes, and depreciation excluded from company expenses?

how is the possible under GAAP?

TDOC is going to be red for the year. 2022/2023 is the narrative. It either works, or we lose money. I’m sized accordingly to be ok with losing money.
I mean Telehealth is going to be massive, there’s zero doubt in my mind
The question is if tdoc will be a good investment

A8C28F90-3960-44A7-991A-EFADD10F581B.jpeg

I’m looking at a transcript of $snap’s conference call. Here’s what I don’t understand: Why is stock compensation, payroll taxes, and depreciation excluded from company expenses?

how is the possible under GAAP?
I just took a look at the transcript and idk if you didn't see but the line right before that says that they prepared financials using both GAAP and non-GAAP which is common. When they discussed on the call I'm guessing they wanted to use non-GAAP expenses because when discussing the expenses it would show a more reasonable picture of what the reoccuring expenses are and wouldn't include items that don't affect cash flow or are infrequent. For the payroll taxes, I don't think it would be payroll taxes that were excluded entirely but payroll taxes related to the stock compensation.

You can see the GAAP financials on their investor relations website if that was what you were looking for.

Back
Top Bottom