Official: Street Fighter x Tekken vol whos your team

nerd.gif

videos making this game look really nice, not sure if i can give capcom more of my money after the stuff they pulled with mvc3, but yeah it looks like ssf4 battle system and i liked it, you guys gonna cop? 

No. I love Street Fighter and all (own HDR, A3, SSF4AE2012, 3S, even have SF1 as well as SvC Chaos and SvC2 on my computer), but this game just looks extra stupid to me.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

No. I love Street Fighter and all (own HDR, A3, SSF4AE2012, 3S, even have SF1 as well as SvC Chaos and SvC2 on my computer), but this game just looks extra stupid to me.
thats what i thought at first, but look at some videos idk looks like it could be a modern day mvc2 the battle system looks better than mvc3 thats for sure, i wanted to like mvc3 but it was too easy for me not fun everyone was busting 100+ combos with ease 

Yes, it does... well I figured that out after they announced the gem system, I don't see why that'll be relevant to the game...

like playing Yu-Gi-Oh cards & such

maybe they there was an option to take it off, I'll reconsider..

I wonder how tourny play will effect this, about two to three minutes before picking gems sounds kinda time consuming
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Yup. Pre-ordered the Collectors Edition... Can't wait!

i checked the collectors edition but can you explain the stuff im getting
laugh.gif
i don't really notice anything standout to make it worth the extra 10$ 
you on xbl? 

I'm not.
Weren't they supposed to make two games, one with the SF fighting system and the other with the tekken fighting system?

yeah, only i dont know why.. it's obvious streetfighter characters have the upper hand with projectiles. but im having doubts, because i know almost for a fact that capcom is do the same crap they always do and release DLC packs or something, cause i have not seen Jin, Ogre, Bison, Cody and Guy on the original roster. so most likely they will be DLC. and sooner or later they will release the ultimate streetfighter x tekken, like they did with marvel vs capcom and streetfighter IV/super streetfighter IV

Originally Posted by iYen

I'm not.
Weren't they supposed to make two games, one with the SF fighting system and the other with the tekken fighting system?

They are. Tekken X Street Fighter is just taking longer because of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken 7.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Yup. Pre-ordered the Collectors Edition... Can't wait!

i checked the collectors edition but can you explain the stuff im getting
laugh.gif
i don't really notice anything standout to make it worth the extra 10$ 
you on xbl? 

Lol. Yeah, I am. My GT is HellaFilthy.

But what comes with the collectors edition is a "mini arcade" Street Fighter X Tekken Coin Bank, and 36 extra gems.

Originally Posted by iYen

I'm not.

They are. Tekken X Street Fighter is just taking longer because of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken 7.
Alright, cool.
I just checked the release date...2013.
Time to go erase this knowledge from my mind.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

yeah, only i dont know why.. it's obvious streetfighter characters have the upper hand with projectiles. but im having doubts, because i know almost for a fact that capcom is do the same crap they always do and release DLC packs or something, cause i have not seen Jin, Ogre, Bison, Cody and Guy on the original roster. so most likely they will be DLC. and sooner or later they will release the ultimate streetfighter x tekken, like they did with marvel vs capcom and streetfighter IV/super streetfighter IV
Nah, apparently some Tekken characters are broken, it should pan out. Look at SF4, a ton of characters moves maneuver around hadoukens.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Jin, Ogre, and Bison were just announced. 

The Vita version will add Elena, Guy, Cody, Sakura, Dudley, Blanka, Alisa, Christie, Jack, Bryan, Lars and Lei to roster.

I'm not really interested but I will definitely wait until Super SFxTK.  We all know how Capcom operates now 
tired.gif

I'm a huge Tekken fan so I think I'm going to wait until Tekken vs SF comes out. I love the Tekken fighting engine and it looks much better than SF imo.

Nah. 

I'll wait for Tekken x Street Fighter.

Always preferred the Tekken series over Street Fighter.

TAG2 defecates all over street fighter x tekken. capcom doesnt even try with the sf series...

I buy all the new capcom fighting games breh. Get on mah lvl. I didn't care for sfxt at first but I seen a few vids yesterday and it looks fun. Patiently waiting for tekkens version tho.

I'm probably picking it up when I get my tax refund. Plan on rocking an Abel/King team. I hope doubles becomes a tourney standard but I'm not holding out hope

cant wait to try my bae lili on a sf fight system
and i think the tekken fighters are gonna crazy with the combos since sf got hadoukens

Originally Posted by sn00pee

TAG2 defecates all over street fighter x tekken. capcom doesnt even try with the sf series...

Thats what I'm REALLY excited about. Xiaoyu and Panda FTW!

[lana] noooooooope [/lana]
this games looks too much like it's favoring pros
gem system, pandora thingy, cancels, and timing
plus knowing tekken, juggling + the speed of SF!!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

[lana] noooooooope [/lana]
this games looks too much like it's favoring pros
gem system, pandora thingy, cancels, and timing
plus knowing tekken, juggling + the speed of SF!!
sick.gif

theres gems for newbs too, like where you can do a move easier for example lets say zangief 360 or dragon punch you can press right + button
sf speed isnt that fast, mvc3 was like super speed though 
laugh.gif

michael jordans rings : march 6th 

Back
Top Bottom