Official Summer Beach Fits Vol. basketball shorts don't count

pimp.gif

And what is wrong with simple swimming trunks? I mean I will be on the beach. LOL. You dudes always trynna be fly man

the hell is wrong with just swim trunks?

i swear most of you dudes look like clowns all dressed up for the beach.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

And what is wrong with simple swimming trunks? I mean I will be on the beach. LOL. You dudes always trynna be fly man
sure swim trunks are cool.... if you're 12
grin.gif

Why would you wear vans on the beach? Some type of open toe sandals, board shots (because swim trunks are lame + short so your junk might fall out), and thong sandals or even postgame basketball type sandals + crispy white wifebeater or tee.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

sure swim trunks are cool.... if you're 12
grin.gif

laugh.gif
12? Only if you are 12? Are you serious with that comment? Are you THAT concerned with being fresh in a non-concreted region of the world that you forget the reason a beach exists?

You sure you aren't the one that is 12?
laugh.gif

^ Right. I don't even want to wear anything more than a wife-beater and some trunks while I am on the beach. What is the need to be super super super fly on the beach? You dudes think too much man. Hit the gym and you wouldn't be trying to hide your bodies.

A bathing suit (knee length or right above the knee), wife beater, flip flops, and sunglasses. That's it.

Is there a point for anything lavish?

Back
Top Bottom