** Official Suns vs. Blazers Playoff Series Thread (2-2) Game 5 TNT

Was just about to make this. C'mon Portland, if Aldridge can start making his shots and Rudy stays on the bench we can win this.

cant believe amare has only 6 pts at the half

camby beastin the boards again

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Was just about to make this. C'mon Portland, if Aldridge can start making his shots and Rudy stays on the bench we can win this.

Yeah Aldridge finally has someone he can post up against in Frye (when he's in), but he's still taking fade aways and not playing like Juwan. Damn his soft nature
smh.gif

I'm surprised Portland held the Suns to such a small amount of points. Hope they can keep it up. Nothing matters though if they dont start contesting 3 point shots.

Miller showing out, driving straight through the lane for 4 quick points
pimp.gif

If we win, it's because of Miller. Then no one in Portland can call him a bad signing for the rest of the playoffs. God we need this win. Hold on Blazers, just hold on.

probably the most exciting game 1 out of any series so far and its only on its first page
laugh.gif
. btw....

dragic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Miller showing out, driving straight through the lane for 4 quick points
pimp.gif

If we win, it's because of Miller. Then no one in Portland can call him a bad signing for the rest of the playoffs. God we need this win. Hold on Blazers, just hold on.
It's about time we shut those lame Steve Blake fans up.  Could you imagine him running the offense without Miller, Blazers would be getting blown out. 

Bayless is so niceeee.  I hope the Blazers can win this out I'm going for them

Back
Top Bottom