OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLIX Thread | Patriots 28 - Seahawks 24 | Great Game, Crazy Finish | Congrats to

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIX

• Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And Mangini wasn't 'salty' and trying to jump start his career..

He knew of the cheating that went on there, being a former employee, and didn't want it used against him on the field.. He's said such himself..

Last edited:
So yall trying to down play spygate already? Can't rewrite history. Its a stain on Bellichek and the Patriots.

So yall trying to down play spygate already? Can't rewrite history. Its a stain on Bellichek and the Patriots.

That's what I'm saying...

I'll admit Brady is the goat after Sunday, and I think even more highly of Bellicheck with his cheating self...

Let's not ignore the facts of a murky past tho.. I've seen enough, especially from Bellicheck to still see his genius. I'll never forget the cheating tho..

I really hope that was his own TV 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Even TV man would have scored from the 1 yard line :lol:
He ran about three yards on that dive play into the TV

Surprised he would take a shot at Beast Mode

maybe a defensive player?  kinda random *shrugs*

Last edited:
Field level view of Butler's Super Bowl clinching interception.

What's lost in all the hysteria about the Seahawks passing on that play and not giving it to Beast Mode is Butler made a hell of a play.

By responding to someone taking shots at myself? Yeah nice try.

You responded by generalizing a whole city as racist, though

But of course, you're entitled to your own opinion. And Blount is a fool for that shirt, considering Lynch is by far the superior back

That's the type of **** that will get you on BB's **** list :lol:

Would pay good money to see Beast Mode and Blount square up...

Beast Mode got that prison strength.

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom