Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

586Cover.jpg

dashoe, you can put a period but you know how it reads and what it says. Just don't do it again please. Talk junk about the Steelers, just keep it cleaner

Anyway, back on track, I just hope the team gets through tomorrow with no 'quotable quotes'. I wonder if Ben will discuss the past offseason or just "no comment" it the whole time. I think if it was all football people he would probably open up some and talk about his growth as a person. But with all the yahoos that are down there this week, he will probably stay mum on it and then send James Harrison if someone doesn't let up

dashoe, you can put a period but you know how it reads and what it says. Just don't do it again please. Talk junk about the Steelers, just keep it cleaner

Anyway, back on track, I just hope the team gets through tomorrow with no 'quotable quotes'. I wonder if Ben will discuss the past offseason or just "no comment" it the whole time. I think if it was all football people he would probably open up some and talk about his growth as a person. But with all the yahoos that are down there this week, he will probably stay mum on it and then send James Harrison if someone doesn't let up

Definitely gonna enjoy this week as much as possible. Can't wait for Media Day tomorrow.

Definitely gonna enjoy this week as much as possible. Can't wait for Media Day tomorrow.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

And there we have it.

Clay Matthews just won AP NFL Defensive Player of the Year.
niiiiice
pimp.gif

congrats

eff you, bill belichick
mad.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

And there we have it.

Clay Matthews just won AP NFL Defensive Player of the Year.
niiiiice
pimp.gif

congrats

eff you, bill belichick
mad.gif

Jeremy Piven, one of the stars of HBO’s Entourage, recently was captured on film complaining about this year’s participants in the NFL title game.

“Jets and Bears would have been the greatest Super Bowl,

Jeremy Piven, one of the stars of HBO’s Entourage, recently was captured on film complaining about this year’s participants in the NFL title game.

“Jets and Bears would have been the greatest Super Bowl,

Back
Top Bottom