Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still want another bear. Found a seller on eBay that lives close by. Suppose to schedule a pick up this week for $245, he took down the listing but I got a warning from eBay for dealing outside of eBay yesterday and he probably did too since he just relisted it. Haha.

I've done that before. eBay is strict about that. That's how I got kicked off last time.

If they stopped protecting the buyer so much, maybe it wouldn't happen.

Sellers get screwed most of the time.

I like dealing face to face, because there's no returns. No drama.

Just make sure you bring Da Musket

I guess I've been very fortunate, because i have no complaints with StockX. They've been good to me.

However, all I do is sell on there. I haven't used it to buy anything yet.
Yeah I sell on there too. No complaints. Honestly have no complaints buying but it’s getting too risky. I’m starting to get to a point where if I don’t get for retail then I rather not have than pay a lot for a possible fake

I've done that before. eBay is strict about that. That's how I got kicked off last time.

If they stopped protecting the buyer so much, maybe it wouldn't happen.

Sellers get screwed most of the time.

I like dealing face to face, because there's no returns. No drama.

Just make sure you bring Da Musket
My previous accounts got deactivated because of it too. Don't want to get it deactivated again. So might just go through the OBO option. If not, I guess I'll move on.

upload_2019-1-22_16-42-48.jpeg

is that da bookbag print also?

and man i just sent an item to scott x

yall got me shook af

I guess I've been very fortunate, because i have no complaints with StockX. They've been good to me.

However, all I do is sell on there. I haven't used it to buy anything yet.
I’ve sold over two thousands items on there. Other then maybe some small issues here and there I have no complaints. If you wanna meet some of the people who run the company go to the pop up, it’s actually nice people who are reasonable (unlike SG etc.)
Even some nters who work there, not the cornball who quit after one morning of sniffing shoes :lol:

Did over $10k in sales last year on stockX and never had any issues. Do you guys send your items boxed up or in those plastic bag things? I know UPS warehouse workers have been known to open up packages...

I’ve sold over two thousands items on there. Other then maybe some small issues here and there I have no complaints. If you wanna meet some of the people who run the company go to the pop up, it’s actually nice people who are reasonable (unlike SG etc.)
Even some nters who work there, not the cornball who quit after one morning of sniffing shoes :lol:
2k!!!???? jesus man i'm like struggling to get to 30 sales lmao

Fortunately I don’t gotta do that no more, that was annoying
glad I passed that rating threshold on GOAT a long time ago...hated doing that **** lol

Reading all this about stockx (i've never had a big problem with them buying or selling thankfully), I def aint sending them no box logos...maybe none of the higher priced supreme items period

Man I guess I’m lucky, my only two purchases were large ticket items and they came through without issues.

talk about quick... when did you get your w-2? I just got mines today.. will be filing asap... bout to cop some jewelry when i get the refund :pimp:
No I meant from my claim thru PayPal because of SX being shady. Haven’t filed my taxes yet, way too early to file.

I've sold a few racks and haven't had an issue. I've literally opened shirts, not worn them, and send them in and they get verified no problem. Havent had any issues as of now. My boy ordered the Air FOG shoes and they never sent them. Item says it didn't pass authentication but only received that email after a few weeks of waiting and then reaching out.

As I stated before...when it’s good they’re good. But when something goes wrong it seems like they don’t know how to deal with it. I’ve bought near 20k worth of stuff and sold a little over 10k thru them, stuff I lost interest in. I just don’t know why lately they’re messing up and this was the straw that broke the camel’s back. But like I said it’s probably because they can’t keep up with their growth and hiring the wrong people, not admitting fault and blaming the customers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buying on eBay can be sus with anything from the last like 5-7 years. Love buying like 10+ Yr old pieces on there. Already know it’s not some bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom