Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still mad I had to pay resell. Moved the week of the drop & Supreme wouldn't take my new address attached to the card. Dah well.

925EB910-4214-4E60-B1E1-5B26D54C0FF3.jpeg

Sup fellas, need some help please. Whoever has the Expedition fleece, in any color, please post a picture of the supreme tag on the shoulder and on the inside. Thanks

Sup fellas, need some help please. Whoever has the Expedition fleece, in any color, please post a picture of the supreme tag on the shoulder and on the inside. Thanks

these plus the 4 black tags
7E86E7A2-AF96-4CED-BC6A-B2089482C512.jpeg
94B39FF6-0AFD-4BE0-AF09-CF02684ECAA9.jpeg

You don't normally pay tax on clothes/shoes from ANY online retailer or are you saying for Supreme?

I don’t think we pay taxes on “goods sold”. I just checked some clothing orders and also a car accessory order and there was no tax on either. Not only online either, in store too

We do get taxed on food though

DonRafa DonRafa thanks! Much appreciated. Your pics helped confirm my joint. Was tripping off the letter “e” with that jaggedness towards the end.

I don’t think we pay taxes on “goods sold”. I just checked some clothing orders and also a car accessory order and there was no tax on either. Not only online either, in store too

We do get taxed on food though

For clothing, are you buying less than $175? NYC has the same thing where any clothing item less than $110 doesn't get charged sales tax.

In any case, Supreme will definitely start charging sales tax for our respective states. Ain't no way they going to eat that cost. I mean, they charge tax on shipping which is entirely their right to do, but they're the only merchant that I have ever seen do this.

they forgot to add the mini box logo to the bears hoodie on the side :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom