Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
8A8AD1EF-83FE-4F22-BE66-6B1110A951D3.jpeg
Just got my bear over the weekend, had to put it on display in the room. Can’t wait for next season

mostly sellers had to wait from Supreme
that christmas to new years week.

yea with 50000 bots we getting bears from Supreme.
nah

thats crazy. i copped the box logo crew probably cuz there were more, and they go for triple the price, while these bears are settling around 250. Couldnt even get through on the register page that day, i couldve bought in store.

whats crazy is that I had a 2pm time slot or something and I didn't go because of the rain and because I figured there weren't any bears left. turns out bears were still there till like 5-6pm

finally made it over to new thread

slipknot announcement collab is dissapointing already. but ill wait for SS lookbook to be overly negative

Just buy another Steiff Elmar bear and put the hoodie on it.
Bro those bears are already mad expensive

After it happened my sis in law said “ can’t you just buy one of those bears with hoodies they sell in Walgreens and cvs”
I yelled and cursed “***** you got any idea how expensive that one ****ing bear is”??.

Anyways if any of y’all were to visit my crib, you would see a half headless supreme teddy bear with ductape around it’s neck :smh::smh::smh:|l

After it happened my sis in law said “ can’t you just buy one of those bears with hoodies they sell in Walgreens and cvs”
I yelled and cursed “***** you got any idea how expensive that one ****ing bear is”??.

Anyways if any of y’all were to visit my crib, you would see a half headless supreme teddy bear with ductape around it’s neck :smh::smh::smh:|l

Did she at least offer to buy you a new bear replacement?

And yes, I realize how silly that sounds on all levels.

Honestly, if you were keeping it anyway, the story adds something. I mean it still sucks and I would of been livid but i'd be telling everyone how it came to be and eventually probably enjoy telling the story of the headless hypebeast lol.

that reminds me of that pic w/ the Bears and B. second one is B bc they photoshopped the ears off the bears

Just sew it back on with thread and needle...

Shouldn’t be too hard

Not in for the Slipknot collab but i’m all about hearing news on new seasons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom