Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoooo, Raiders capsule tho? Coppin all of that ****! King of New York Christopher Walkin too? Take my money

I see like 6 solid items I want, accessories are insane this season, hopefully collab pieces are dope. Def. some low key dope pieces in this season though.

Clothing is weak. Knot tee is absolute fire.

Digging the dipped crewneck. Need the masterlock for my gym locker. Come back from my workout and a juicehead trying to rip it off to steal it :lol:

Only about 10 things total I want.
Some will be instant sellouts so I don't have a shot (Moka coffee pot, billiards cue, city arc tee).

Others even if they don't sell out will be overpriced (textured pattern sweater, guayabera).

How in the hell is Return to the 36 not on a tee?! I’m not doing the football jersey but the rug is auto copped. Thought Supreme would have a little more heat this season being it’s the 25th anny but as mentioned the pressure may come with the collabs

Hickey011.jpg

The hoodie is a must too with this classic ad on it. The original Supreme skate team

glad im a size small cause man the clothes are very underwhelming i dont gotta care much for any of it

hats are even weak sauce

accessories are fire as always, always that 1 item for someone. Fishing Lures are a must. Really cool idea

bout go thru when i got some time in work and make a little list

Lots of good accessories I’ll be shooting for. Can’t believe how dope that drum kit is, too bad it’ll be like 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom