Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the drop was building and I saw teases of the words,”King of-“ I got a little too hype thinking it was gonna say,”King of the Hill” Lol.

Kader getting blessed :nthat:

hyped to see him getting laced up , hopefully they put him on on . next video should be ill - preme picked the best of baker's new blood

hoodies/tees kinda let me down . . they got a dope pocket tee tho . just glad there's a lot of pants - definitely aiming for the patch+work pants/chinos/skate pants .

hoping they all have a relaxed/baggier fit

need more half zips . . preme half zips are the best

fingers crossed i get in for week 1 tomorrow

Best in the world L/S
From Blitz's 30% off sale.
PhotoEditor_20190218_163203631.jpg

Anyone can confirm this is in fact Guatmalan textile? Im so sure it is, but I could be wrong.

Definitely a cop, since my parents are from there and I do enjoy their típico clothing.
Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 8.16.15 AM.png

Close enough for me. Copped

As always my list is wayyyyy too long. I always do this and then end up only copping a handful of things, mostly due to card declines and $$$. |l

Definitely a handful of pieces I want for sure, going to try and narrow down.

There is some decent pieces here and there, but honestly a little disappointed especially that it's their 25th Anniversary

Heads said the exact same thing for the 20th anniversary when the preview dropped. :lol:

lookbook was kinda meh for me. collabs are gonna have to carry this season hard.

Heads say this exact same thing EVERY season. :lol:

Cheap szn for me

SpPRAIzbE94.jpg
Lpes7W9TXqs1.jpg
UEZLOmXH_S0.jpg
acyKvFu9vNs.jpg

You would be the MAN if you rocked all those pieces in one outfit. :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom